Monday 29 August 2011

two's cumpany but three's allowed part 2: bestest of three

What has cum befores...

Andy has turned up at Sandie's on Fri Nite with a blonde gal. Oh nos Sandie thinks, Andy's got himselfs another hornee cumslut and she's gonna be dumped! :'-( But guys who forget to call and anniversaries and sending flowers or choccies ain't EVER gonna forget when you say okay mebbe we can have a threesome some time! And cos Sandie had once said yeh (well mebbe mores than once but was thinkings 'ain't really gonna happen' X-P) in the hornee afterbuzzy glow of really rawsum gasms, now Andy is holding her (and her cunny but read part 1 if you wanna knows bout THAT :-o) to that mebbe promise...



So where was we, readers? Oh yeh, this blonde blue-eyed other Sandie whose name is Trinititties, I means TRINITY cos I ain't gonna be calling her what I'd like to call her the BLONDE BITCH n hopings I STILL ain't saying that out louds cos I'm the model of politeness when I needs to be, right? X-P I switch to my fullest profesh dealing-with-awkward-clients mood which is all smiles and 'how can I help you?' while insides you're plannings all kinda murderous shit behinds their back! :-P S'okay we just ups the bill n fuck yehs is Trinitwatties gonna pay! Looks like Miss Sandie will be paying a visit to HER ARSE if she gets her ways! :-D

Anyways Andy has just quickie fingerfucked me on my doorstep (is that a fingie? a quingie? whatevers I'll makes up a name later cos at the mo all my naming is on Triniwhore) and invited her into my lounge while he bends me over (my mood that is not for real at least not yets) and fucks it into cepting a threesum n reminding me that I had said yeh once (alrighties forget it was mebbe mores than once but if you've eva been fucked by Andy you'll almost promises anythangs in the heat of gasm! :-o). Guess that's kinda karma for Miss Sandie. This control freeky thang is getting... outta controls! :-P

Okays to cut a long hornee fuck to a quickie, I says yeh cos Andy is the hornest fucktoy I've had evas n I ain't bout to lose that kinda fucking or gasms no ways! And he fucked my mood real good too! ;-D Cos Andy has the horniestest (yeh two ests! go figures!) way of grinning at me and making me share that grin all over in a grinny gasm or three! Three, yeh seems to be the number of this eve ain't it. Okays luvah I said I would n I'm a gal who keeps her word, well almosts. I'm REALLY gonna have to shut ups when I gasm not that I'm that loud anyways or mebbe the neighbs are just polite bout my screeeeeming the place down! :-o Or phaps they just think I'm very agreeable n all religiouslikes cos I'm always saying 'yeh' n 'gawd' n mebbe a few other not so nice wordies! ;-D But that's besides, okays?

Now I'm not kinda sure how this threesum thang works tho I've read bout it. Does Andy fuck us both, one getting cock the other mouth n mebbe a sharing of hands? Do we both fuck Andy, one sucking the other just letting him have titty fun or what? I don't wanna ask and show myself to be a complete threesum noob cos mebbe Bitchititties has done this LOADS! :-o Did Andy ask her cos he knew she had experience? :-P Fuck she's one up on me alreadys and we ain't even started. I ain't even asked Andy if he has already. Oh sweet fuckikins I am SO outta my depth heres! :-o

I suppose I should get to know Blondislutitty after all we are gonna get very fucking intimates one ways or another! So whens I goes in the lounge and find Trinititties sitting on MY sofa, the sofa Andy n me have fucked on and which is also Lil Andy's choice of fuckplace, I'm trying v.v.v.V.V. hard to smile my bestest profesh smile but please don't fucking ask what I'm thinking cos it ain't pretty AT ALLS! :-O

For onces I ain't even paid any attentions to what Trinitramp is wearing cos being a bit of a fashion whore I usually do with marks outta 10 for style n effort. My semi-slut rock chick cum dom-in-making looks a bit sharpish next to Lil Miss Butter-Aint-Melting with her NATURAL blonde hair THE BITCH and blue baby eyes in a clean white blouse n she AIN'T WEARING A BRA EITHER cos its pretty fucking obv! Her blonde hair looks a halo but HER TRINITITTIES are giving way the fact SHE'S HORNEE TOO n if I have to explains why mebbe you shouldn't be reading this! Is this Andy's pref giving him aways too? Big boobed braless babes busting outta their blouses? Well DUUH-UUH! :-P But my own bitchometer sees she's mebbe just a lil chubbier n heaviers than me mebbe a WHOLE DRESS SIZE chubbier! OH YEH WINNIKINS! ;-D Oh, unless Andy prefers more. Still any excuses for more food n I ain't complainings! She's gotta v. clean n smart skirt like she's just straight from office work and I knows Andy works in offices in smart sharp suits and suddenly I'm thinkings 'this is Sandie scrubbed up for office fucking' with nude stockings n sensible heels. Am I misreading the slut part of cumslut, luvah? Would you really luv cumofficegal whose all slut on the insides but prim proper n mebbe a lil posh on the outsides? I can do that, promises! :-P But I can't just ask here n now but fuck afters are you gonna get your cute n I ain't caring how raw arse interrogated!

The other thang I'd missed was Tittybitch has a rather large shoulder bag like she's planning an overnight. Ooohkaaaays. Now mebbe a hornee threesum ain't such a bad thing spesh if Andy n gasms are involved but I wasn't planning on sharing toothbrushes n towels as wells! :-o I mean REALLY X-O. Trinitwatties stands n gives me a kind girly hug like she's a lifelong BFF or somethang so I has to just let her I mean fuckikins in a few mins she might be doing Andythangs to my cunny or Trinning MY titties! :-o 

Sos I'm still in a kinda daze cos of Andy's quickie fingergasm which I guess is now offish a 'fingie' (pronounced 'fin-gee' with a cock hard 'g'!) even tho it sounds too much like 'thingie' as if I ain't named it! :-S I lead Andy n Twattyknix upstairs to MY bedroom. All Andys welcum but ain't sure bout the plus one if it ain't me! Andy is keenest of alls cos I guess it's his idee which gets me wondering if Mingytitties HIT ON MY ANDY n instead of saying 'oh nos I already has a cumslut thanx cyas' he thoughts 'well she's HAWT n up for it but even tho Sandie n me ain't got commits wouldn't it be HAWTER if I gets both?'. I have SO gotta stop thinking like this! X-P Bum line (kinda like bottom line but nawtier) is he ain't dumped me for Trinititties but cum back to me so that's all good, ain't it? Makes the most of it girlie cos I didn't think I'd like being Miss Sandie but fuck that was hornee beyond the horniest hornee thang Andy n me got up to yet so mebbe this will be too. Or is that three?

Anyways Andy being the keenest is so RIGHT OUTTA HIS CLOTHES in record time it's like they've just vanished off his luvly fit bod into a neat tidy pile on a chair! FUCK UNDRESS TO IMPRESS LUVAH! It's all I can do to get him to throw his clothes ON THE FLOOR and not the bed cos we'll be using it! :-P And Andy's Cock is trying its hardestestest (yeh that's THREE ests cos that's FUCKING HARDER THAN DIAMOND BEING A GAL'S BESTEST FRIEND! :-D WOWSAHS!) and is stiffer n more upwardy pointing than I've eva EVA seen it n believes me gals previous stiffies take some beating n no that ain't a Miss Sandieism tho it might end up that ways! ;-D My cunny has already had a gasm but is wimpering for more cos of how luvly n fit Andy's Cock looks n the rest ain't fucking bad either! :-P Both me n Trinititties are lost in filthee thoughts for a mo, me cos I knows what Andy can do n her cos mebbe she doesn't but wants to! BITCH! Phew ain't thinking I said that outs loud cos her nips are still aiming at Andy n cum to thinks of it so are MINE! FUCK I just remembered I got the open titty leather jerkin on so Twattytits is gonna think I'm a right slapper! FUCK IT she can think what she wants, I got firstest claim on Andy n I'm gonna fight for him! I tear my jacket off n let my titties free! Tittyknix may be chubbier but MY titties WIN cos the leather uncups firm them up into Wonderbra plus without any means of support! And my nips! GO GIRLS!, Bigger, bestester n more suckable even if I do says so myself! Even Trinity's titties look shocked at the competition! If Andy wants tuff titties then HERE THEY IS! Andy's eyes nearly pop outta their sockets which makes my babes prouder firmer n even more tittyfuckable until I notice Twattybitch is now eyeing them up quite a bits too! Fuck, is she bi? Hadn't even considered that! :-O She unbuttons her blouse slowly n just a tad too seductively then lets her braless Trinitittytitties swing free. They wobbles cos she ain't got any firming leather but Andy's Tongue™ is drooling just a lil Too Muchies at them for my comfort! Guess I gotta plays fair n let my titties out n they still do me proud by staying firm when the jerkin cums off. Guess all that jerking they did when Andy cums off for a tittyfuck paid off - I got the fitter titties oh YEH! ;-D

Okays so alls good up tops but what bouts down unders! Now cos Andy luvs my cunny smooth I keeps it waxed shaved or creamed but Blonditwats is just that! She's gotta natural blonde muff, trimmed neatly. I thinks that's a win for my muffless cunny. What do Andy's eyes say? I thinks he ain't seen a natural blonde muff n I gotta fess I ain't seen many but quite a few peroxide muffs so mebbe it's a novelty for him. And agains I'm getting a kinda leer from Trinititties like she'd wanna lick my cunny out n my cunny is going 'no ways bitch!' n my nips just wanna point n laff at that idee. At least I thinks that's what they're doing! If they ain't laffing but tingling then mebbe they likes the idee! :-o I gotta confused bod believes me! X-S

So Bitchiknix (only she ain't wearing any now so it's more Bitchitwats ;-D) n me are down to our holdups. Me black fishnets, her nude sheers. Now I knows Andy LUVS stockings n anything he luvs more is fucking me wearing them so I'm keeping mine on. Trinititties goes to thumb n roll hers off before realising mine are staying for whatever ride is dishing up n looks at Andy who makes a gesture which I guess translates as 'no no keep them on' cos she does. Okays we're on the starting blocks so wheres do we goes from here luvah? An Andywich? Andy filling tween two slices of cumslut? White slice n well I ain't perxactly tanned brown tho my complexsh is darker but I'm ain't wholesome eithers! Fuck I might end up a Sandiewich tween my fucktoy n Trinititties! Hot n cold running bods!

Andy kneels on the bed like the fittie in the mid he's gonna be and beckons to us, one for each arm so we kneel besides him. Yep we're going for an Andywich™ To Make Two Misses Tweenify MyFucktoy. If it makes Andy happy n hard or should that be even more fucking hard than he already is then it makes me happy providing I gets first fuck. Seems only fairs spesh as I gets first call on Andy. We both smooch Andy up n down his fit nekkid bod n for onces me n Trinititties seem to have it alls sorted. I go down Andy's bod kissing licking sucking n nibbling til I can't goes any lower (actually down to Andy's thigh then up his cock n backs down agains but who cares bout detail?) then works my ways up as Trinity cums down the other side. I'm finding this quite hornee as Andy runs his fingers thru our hair guiding our heads to where he'd like til he decides he might just like both of us sucking his cock at the same time. Only he ain't saying til somehows both me n Trinity (fuck I've actually got to calling her real name - is that acceptance or what? :-o ) are eyeing each other from both sides of Andy's very luvly stiff gorgeously gorged cock with his hand clawing our scalps. We both looks at each other a bit more then up at Andy who only shrugs n draws our heads closer to his cock! I ain't gonna be beaten overs this so let my tongue reach out n take a long slow delish lick up it quivering over his throbbing veins n hawt tight skin! After a few centies I stop n peer round at Trinity as if to say 'wanna join me' n there's a quick sistery smile before she does likeswises n we lick up the rest together! 

There's a weird loud moan from Andy™ as both our Tongues Make him Tremble Meaningfully all overs. My mouth leaps onto the tip of Andy's Cock™ just as he shoots his spunk n I catch it on my tongue! Ooooh DELISH LUVAH! I'm pressing my lips hard gainst Andy's Cock™ as I Take More of his cum down my Throat MMMMMM! Soz readers but sucking my fucktoy off mebbe the horniest thang I do n it just SENDS ME on a high! Even tho I'm still hornee cos bjing Andy is just starters for really filthee fucking I gotta lie back n enjoy the taste of Andy's cum as I swallow n lie back on the bed dazed n really blissed out. 

Before I knows it, Trinity's face is over mine n smooching my lips! I've already had Andy™ lick my tonsils tonite now Trinity Matches That Meaningfully! Tongue Meets Tongue Madly! She sucks Andy's spunk from my mouth n swirls it on her lips savouring the flavour of my fucktoy! Now I hadn't considered Andy may wanna see me n Trinity fucking each other while he watches n wanks! I'm still on my back with her face over mine n I can feel her hand reaching down my belly to my cunny. I am SO FUCKING HORNEE after Andy's climax I just wanna feel ANYONE in my cunny to scratch my filthee itch aways! :-o I ain't bargained on it being Trinity tho! :-O What should I do!? :-OOO

Andy, blessikins, cums to the rescue, kinda. He still has his hand in Trinity's blonde hair n I wonder if it was his idee we snowball. :-o But he gently pulls her back n lets me get up. His cock is still pretty hard cos it takes a lotta climaxes to go limp. Letting Trinity go he guides my head to it again for another bj which I ain't gonna complains about. Does he want Trinity to just watch us? Well okays I ain't gonna complains bout solo performances either if it gets her outta the ways for a bit. All the mores Andy for me! :-D

Then I sees Trinity outta the corner of my eye with her bag. Out she pulls what kinda looks like a belt at first n oh fuckikins is she a dom n gonna whack me one cross my nekkid arse!? Andy grips my hair tighter so I'm gagged by his cock. 'Does my cumslut want her cunt filled?' I nod as muchies as I can with my mouth impaled on Andy's Cock n his hands on my head. My eyes try to follow Trinity as she pulls the rest of the belt out n OH MY SWEET FUCKIKINS it's a STRAP-ON! With the biggestest fucking bro to Lil Andy on it! I dunno what's gonna hurt mores, having a belt cross my nekkid arse or THAT in my cunny! Trinity disappears outta my view n the next I knows of her is a buzzy vibe like Lil Andy only it's deeper n louder n ooooOOOOOOOH FUCK it's not just a fucking STRAP-ON BUT A VIBE TOO! A pair of knees twist tween mine n force my legs apart as my cunny is violated by the motherfucker of all vibes n gets thrusted n twisted round as a pair of long nails dig in my arse n claw me! :-O

Now being stretched by Andy's Cock or Lil Andy is really rawsum, I mean you'll all knows (gals that is) that fucking is a kinda pain that you gets to like or luv. Unless guys get a cock up their arse you ain't gonna know what it's like to have someone else's bod inside yours spesh if it's being rammed in! So okays I've got to that pointikins where Andy has rammed me so much my cunny is perm roused n every part is swollen n hornee. Just so you readers know JUST SITTING HERE TYPING this for Andy is making my cunny quiver so muchies n painfully I'm surprised I ain't had several gasms alreadys! So when Trinity starts fucking me with Big Mean Strap-On it's pain again for a bit til my cunny gets wet as I suck Andy's Cock. No tells a lie it's so painful at first I almost bite it off gritting my teeth! But Trinity knows where thangs are n while Andy is an awesum fucktoy who eventually hits all the right bits like he couldn't perxactly miss with that kinda quantity so her fucking might be as forceful but it's more direct n innovative n she finds my g-spot n just beats it into submish! :-O OWWWCHIES! X-O I feels like BIG MEANY STRAP-ON is gonna tear outta my belly like an alien cos she thrusting it so forward n down my clit is getting Trinifucked as well n I thought only Andy could do thats! :-)  

I'm having a lil dilem of my owns cos I wanna bite on Andy's Cock n almost chew it offs! Insteads Andy grips my hair n fucks my lips hard so I'm getting doublyfucked n almost concentinaed. I ain't got long before Andy's filling my mouth agains n it's like powerful painkillers blissing me as he spurts his load down my throat via my tongue! All a suddens the tearing of my cunny in twos by Trinity is kinda nice if still a bit forceful! Fuck she is fitter than she looks! Then her Big Meanest Strappy-On Cunny Punisher rips up the front of my cunny n scratches out that g-spot itch at longs last n I have a vajgasm n clittygasm like nevers before! We're talking washing machine spin loads here! :-O X-O WowSAAAHHHHSKAKAKAKA! Okays I ain't meaning my clitty was spinning tho it might well been but my gasm was racing round n round n round in my cunny like it ain't eva gonna stop! X-P I so wanna grit my teeth I have to on Andy's cock n only hopes that he likes that muchies pain sorry luvah I just gotta GOTTA bite on SOMETHANG! Andy's cock is almost choking me it's so far down my throat as I try n relax there but let my emos bite on the base of his stiff shaft til I think I must be hurtings him! it's a quick but strong nip befores I just open my cum filled mouth, keel overs n lie there twitching tween Andy n Trinity oozing spunk outta my mouth in a passed-out daze of smarting ecstasy...



Oh nos, have Andy and Trinity pushed Sandie over her pleasure limit? Or was it too much pain? :-o Has Sandie gasmed her last? Did Andy spunk her to death? Or was Trinity's Strap-On to blames? Is this the end? Well it is for now, drama queeneroonees!

Watch for the next part soons! Same sexsay internet, same sexsay blog! I dares ya!  ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment