Tuesday 2 August 2011

outside the box





Okays readers a bit of a blog w. a diff cos I dunno how it's gonna end! A bit 'outside the box' cos it'll be an ongoing LIVE story but I sneakily tweaked a few lines (and the title) so I could I could still bring it to you courtesy of Ruby's Wank Wednesday and hopefully Aisling Weaver's Fuck Me Friday, and mebbe any others I see this week n poss next week too...


I never imagined or fantasised in a whole million yonks that my relationship with Andy my fucktoy™ (yeppers still totally mine) would become a war of wits with Andy getting absototally outta his box w. me. Cos that's what happened on Sunday. Okay it's still all fun but where I thought Andy was a bit sub cos he luved me abusing him (and yeh he had a real wankfest over me writing his tent story so go read that if you ain't already and get up to speed blog peeps. Like right now and I'll wait... )

You done now? Where was I? Oh yeh, Andy NOT perxactly being a sub cos he suddenly goes all dom on my text ass! Course the usual stuff like sending pics - me getting his cock™ (DEF totally mine!) and he gets my cunny n titties (yeh they're totally mine but Andy has them on permanent loan for now ;-D ) - and teasing and cos I knows my Andy he goes for a drive with his iPhone on so he can see me sextin and before long I've made him cum again and in fucking record time too :-D.

Now mebbe I read my Andy Fucktoy™ a lil bit wrong cos I thought he luved this like the last time where I made him spunk his boxies while out shopping just by sexting too. I think he does actually but he still wants his own back. He's dared me to go knixless to work a coupla times and yeh I have to fess it's scary n hornee all in one spesh last time when dusting (cos our boss is such a prick he makes us dust n hoover n stuff before we start work like the slaves we are :-P ) and I stretched absototally forgetting I also had a short skirt on (thanx Andy! ;-P Mr Insist I Wear No Knix AND A V.V.V. Short Skirt To Go) and my manager is behind me and I realise and quickly UNSTRETCH faster than Andy cumming on a good day and hoping I didn't flash him. He didn't say anything but then I don't guess guys do, cept tween themselves. Ain't got no snide comments like 'Didya remember to wear panties today, Sandie?' or 'That ain't what we meant by mufty day, Sandie' so mebbe I got aways with it.

Anyways all this sextin n daring ends with Andy getting outta his box and quoting the small print in his lil book of Kinkee Fucktoy Challenges For Cumsluts, Vol. 3 after I tell him what I'll be wearing to work. Turns out I'm one item of clothing over my allowance and I gotta lose one. And guess what it is, no surprises if you guessed knix or any form of undie including thongs, g-strings, kinis, tangas, highcut, lowcut or even unsexc fullbums. Now I usually get Andy to join in this cos I make him, actually order him cos he prefers me all bossy and dom too, to not wear boxies or any kinda undies too and we've done it before so it's all good n hornee. BRB Andy texts and I wonder what he's up to. He keeps saying he has mates round and I wonder if he's actually taking bets on what they can get me to do! :-o After a while he's back and he tells me I gotta go knixless ALL FUCKING WEEK! NO WAY! :-P So okays I say raising the stakes and his cock™ if I'm not v. mucho mistaken, I will if he will. Really?, Andy texts back. Yeh really, sez me, cos I'm up for it if he is. BRB again. What IS he up to! :-o

'There is another line here "skirt must be fucking short"' Andy later quotes back to me from the revised edition of Kinkee Fucktoy Challenges For Cumsluts. Well no fucking kidding! I push him not wearing undies if I ain't and he starts trying to backtrack with excuses like 'Oh my god but I have important meetings I can't..... What if....' but it ain't no good cos if I have to, you have to Andy my Luvah Fucktoy™ and I knows you're gonna read this so I can make you cum any time I want cos you can't resist a wank over stories, spesh when you inspire them, right? ;-D I am SUCH a bitch, I do surprise myself sometimes!

So he orders me not to wear knix and I order him not to wear boxies. Sorted. Oh, and sleep totally nekkid he adds, which ain't perxactly a revision to Kinkee Fucktoy Challenges For Cumsluts, cos I'm fairly sure it was in Vol. 1 from the v. beginning but yeh luvah, I will if you will, so he does, and so do I. Anyways I know Andy sleeps nekkid all the time cos he sends me pics of his cock™ in bed so whateva. Win for the fucking hornee cock™ pic wins every time! ;-D

But Andy orders (n yeh I do kinda luv him bossing me to do hornee filthee thangs just cos they ARE so fucking filthee n hornee) me to take a pic of me on all fours with my titties hanging. Hmmm, must be a new edition of Kinkee Fucktoy Challenges For Cumsluts due and I'm betting I'm on the cover. So as I'm sleeping nekkid anyways I try a few pics and after a couple blurred cos I'm trying to rush back on the bed with my cam on a tripod n timer I get a half decent or mebbe indecent lol one to send Andy as his wake up call.

Next morning and I'm up all bright breezy and oh not forgetting nekkid. Andy had sexted me to say he was too hornee to sleep in mid of night but I was so zonked I didn't hear my phone ping. I send Andy the pic but he's obv not up early enough to catch me before work so off I go, hornee n knixless for day one...

Circumstances mean I have to wear tights instead of hold-ups cos my shortestest skirt is just a lil bit too short for them cos you can see the tops and I ain't entirely for titillating the guys at work THAT much plus I don't really wanna draw attention to me not wearing any drawers. I might as well wear a sign tween my thighs saying 'lookee here guys' with a big arrow pointing up! And as luck goes it's as hot n humid n unpleasant a day as yous can imagine for the undieless challenge which would have been fine for a thin cotton lycra thong but even though I've chosen a lacy pair of tights with enough hole in the pattern to let my legs breathe my cunny starts to roast n get more than a lil sticky plus the gusset is rubbing my labs (dare I say 'box' for another hashtag point? ;-D )  something chronic! And this is just the morning! :-o

Anyways at lunchtime I log into my email and see there's a few mails from Andy but which I can't check after the last time he sent me cock™ pics and I opened one at work not realising - if you ain't read that one it's here but I ain't waiting so catch up later you dopey followers! Lucky mcfucky there was no-one round when I did! :-o But I always get a lil tingle seeing Andy in my inbox (ooh another 'box' ref. I'm absototally winning the #hashtag this week ain't I peeps? ;-D ) so I knows I got something to look forward too but being hornee and knixless the lil tingle is more a big tingle in my cunny which ain't got no protection to catch the scent of me getting EXTREEMLY hornee now. Plus it's getting even hotter and humider by the afternoon and horneenes aside I'm getting kinda drippy tween my thighs and there's only so much bodyspray I can wear to mask my cunny hunny! It's more than an unusual pleasure to get home from work and strip them off! Eewww with a cap 'U'! :-P

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!" Andy's mail begins cos my prowling titties pic (that's what he called it lol) just made him instahard and wankfesty plus it gets the honour of going on his phone library so he can sneak peaks all day long. Course that has absototally fucked him for his day n phaps the whole week cos he ain't got no undies on so his cock™ is prob gonna be the centre of attention at work! ;-) Does Andy get comments like 'Good to see you're UP to the job' or 'You might find this task a bit HARD' and mebbe 'We've got some STIFF competition' lol n not just from me! Mebbe by the time our knixless n undiesless challenge is over we'll all find out! ;-D

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure Andie was "outside the boxies" when reading this! Personally they aren't my style. I love yours though. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually he ain't been wearing boxies this week! :-o and i ain't been wearing knix! you DID read the story dincha? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if he's not wearing his boxies then he's outside them... way outside. :oP

    ReplyDelete