Tuesday 16 August 2011

nom nom dom part 1: fresh prince of bellend!





Okays readers Andy has been a real inspo fucktoy and given lil ol me some hawt story idees that he wants to read not just me cumming up with hornee idees. So a lil round of clapping for Andy™ the Tale Master cos he wanted a dom story. Now you lots will know I ain't a dom kind but the idee Andy had was so hawt I had to write it (after having a Lil Andy™ play, well actually a LOT of Lil Andy play) n spesh after Andy told me cumming up with the idees made him v. hard n erect. Well how could a hornee gal refuse? ;-P

Course whos to say we might not try these story idees one day, or night, or all fucking week!? :-D



Nows Andy wants the full-on ULTRA DOM which I thinks it's best to work up to so I start with his other dom idee which is a chastity device for him. Now I knows Andy wanks a fucking lot when we ain't together cos if you wanna hornee fucktoy like him he's gotta be raring to go whenevers 24/7 n if I'm honest the idee of him wanking over my sexc nekkid pics is actually fucking hawt spesh when he goes into detail n takes pics of his cock for me to get hornee bout. And hey prestos I'm taking more pics of my titties n cunny to send him etc n if that ain't perpetual fuckin horniness I dunno what is! :-D

Where was I? Oh yeh, Andy Wanks™ which are Totally Messy and Tease MyCunny some thang real bad! :-o while still being the horniest thang I can thinks of without actually fucking Andy. In facto I'n getting fucking soaked just typing bout it so you gets the idee!? :-P Now if you've keep up with The Ongoing Fuckventures Of Sandie N Andy you'll all know he has this pain thang n luvs being punished in a v.v.v.v. sub way. Now fessing up I'd usually find that a bit of a turn off but Andy makes it so fucking appealing in his unique hornee way I'm now quite liking it cos I get to do thangs which are off the nawtee scale and into what you wouldn't believe. Well I wouldn't have believed it this time last year before Andy n me hooked up agains so it's all good n filthee! 

So I does a lil dom research and it's not quite my thang but I promised Andy and I wanna try this chastity device on him cos it means he CAN'T WANK! Hehehehe! Now the hawtest thang I've ever done is made Andy spunk his boxies while out n bout by sexting him n him not even wanking! That is hornee gal ego material if eva! ;-D And I'm sure he gets hornee every time I mention it in a story so Andy if you're reading go have a wank RIGHT NOW n get it outta your cock for a few mins so you can enjoys the rests okays luvah? ;-D

Nows I'm in lucky lucksville cos there's a leather shop in town and I kinda knows the gal who helps there and she makes me my own spesh chastity device to my own specs. Yeh I intimately knows perxactly how big n long n hard Andy's Cock™ is cos I Totally Measured it using my own cunny measures of bout 15 gasms long by 7 fucks hard (fucks being the imperial unit of hardness! Andy n I kinda went metric with the shug but no-ones but us seems interested in adopting it yet - mebbe in a few years huh?) and round 2 n a bit hornee labs girth! And you don't gets more precise than that!

What I ends up with is a tube of leather which is all rough inside cos I figured that would make Andy raw when its gainst his stiffie n he'd luv that and hard hide smooth on the outside in a luvly shade of tan. I get a few tips on leather management cos I gotta figure how to get it on Andy's Cock™ cos it's kinda TwentyFourSeven MercilesslyHard cept tween shugs for a lil while and if it takes a shug or three to get it on then I ain't complaining!

So one Andy Visit™(Trying-Not-To Moan n Too Much) and bout 5 shugs later (okays so I got carried aways so sue me!) I've finally got Andy's where I want him (yeh well it's the second where I wants him cos the first was the shugfest - gotta get my priorities right) which is on his back, breathless n his sore raw cock is having a limp slumber. With a lil bit of luck he'll snooze for a while so I gets the chastity device which I've been soaking in a container of warm water. This loosens up the leather for a bit too so I rub dry it quickly n slip it on Andy's Cock. As I tease it on he starts to grow a bit - fuck Andy you gotta have more control over him cos I swear he's gonna sleepfuck one day cos he gets hard even whens you don't know! Not that I play with it when you don't knows but oh fuck I've already written bout that haven't I? Busted! - now I lost wheres I am. Oh yeah, Andy's Cock grows into his lil leather prison quite nicely. The expanded tube is now just loose cos I don't want Andy to wake in pain - saving that for later - but just comfy I hopes. Then I snuggles beside him and let him wake up naturally...

Course I get a grandstand view of Andy's Cock in its cute lil leather jacket - or mebbe that's jacklesset as Andy ain't gonna be able to - as it adopts the wake up position of hardness and is looking up long Andy's nekkid bod at us. Realising Andy has loo needs I've made sures there's a lil hole for that which the tip of his cock's bellend (yay #hashtag moment!) is just poking thru. Andy rolls me over and pins me down and I can feel his leathered cock aiming tween my thighs. I hadn't figured Andy would go for a shug without checking his cock first cos usually I do its anyways with a bj so this could be kinda embarrassing! 

Andy pauses cos he realises there's somethang tight n snug round his cock and it ain't my cunny yet besides its way too dry and he's got both of my wrists pinned by my head so WTF! :-o Andy peers down tween our nekkid bods n sees it. Then he's all jumpy ups n 'WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS THAT!?' cos his swearing ain't gone metric yet. I calm him down and tell him it's his new chastity device to which he's kinda like 'Oh.' which is somethang of an anticlimax response considering it was his idee!

By nows the leather is drying properly and getting tight round Andy's Cock so I say 'Have a wank.' cos I'm all bouts proper testing of sex toys n I wanna make sure this works. Andy kneels nekkid on the bed beside me with his cock all hard n upwardy pointing and puts his fist round it and gives it a few lil jerks. There's a pause of confusion then he tries again harder n faster. 'I can't fucking feel anything Sandie!' He says before trying again in a grip guaranteed to open any jar before 'I can't wank! It's too tight and too thick and...' he makes a wanking motion with just his hand '...no movement!'

Yee-eeh! Works for me!

Andy is all frowns and even though he ain't getting his wank or any more shugs today - downyside me neither! :-( good thang I stocked up on 5 shugs earlier. That should keep me going for oooh bout a day or two then watch out Lil Andy! - he knows it's his idee n so ons. So he kinda appreciates the fact I''ve done this for him. And then doesn't cos he winces. 'It's a bit tight, isn't it?' Andy complains. He tugs at it and of course it won't come off n cum to think of neither will Andy while wearing it! Jars Andy can open but chastity devices are a no-nos cos the leather is so fucking tight on his hard veiny sensitive skin he'll tear his cock off if he tugs any harder!

As Andy kneels there contemplating his newly leathered cock I leans forward n give the lil bellend tip a lick with the tip of my tongue. 'Stop that, you bitch!' Andy says as he gives a lil moan of pleasure then a lil groan of pain cos my tease has made his cock twitch n grow and the leather is already chafing. Then he realises that while he can't wank or shug he's getting some pain that might just be pleasurable! So cutting this ever so long story short just a lil Andy agrees to wear it and not be able to wank til we hook again. And I says 'Yeh sure' cos I ain't gonna be a good dom if I don't up the agony just a lil or mebbe a lot! ;-D

Sos I leave Andy for the evening, just texting 'Hows u sweetie?' every now n then and Andy is good cos while he's hard n hornee (like that's ever news) n unable to wank the pain round his cock is getting more n more cos it ain't getting any release. I wonder if I've mismeasured n if the pain will just make Andy shoot his load like my sexting did before. Now that will really embarrass him! But hey I'm curious bout being a dom now n Andy's gonna get the teasing titty boob bitch from hell at work the next day.

I don't even wait for Andy to gets to work cos we usually text when up to starts the day nice n nawtee. I take a pic of my nekkid titties and send it early plus a few more spesh shots for later. It ain't long after 7am when Andy pings me back 'Hey stop that you know I can't wank' and course I sext right back 'Thinkin of u tearin my cunny in 2 w. yr xtra big cock luvah' n a few more personal thangs I ain't gonna share so there :-P. Course this has Andy™ in Terrible Misery cos his Cock™ is Throbbing Mightily n his lil leather jacket now seems VERY LIL cos he's getting bigger n harder n more painfully squeezed! Andy usually has a shower every day too (I know cos it's where a lot of Andy's pics are taken n I have to ask do ALL guys wank in there? :-P KK I fess up to havin a spesh relationship w. my showerhead but that's not what this story is bout ;-D) which I'd forgotted and the warm water makes the leather expand just a lil. Not enoughs that Andy can his chastity device off cos he's got even bigger n harder than my measuring n all the lack of letting his spunk spurt. So he gets a bit of relief tho not the kinda relief he'd usually jerk off before work. So let the dom fun begins!

As I wonders how Andy is gonna hide the fact he's got an even more obv n v. mucho huge hard on cos his stiff cock is preserved in leather, I sext him often n start to break my own filthiness rules so Andy™ is getting Tortured Muchmore than usual. I can feel the wincing in his sexts back which are a bit shorter n not quite so sweet in fact they're getting pretty painful to read! Every time Andy™ Texts Me he tries to be filthier but all that filthiness ain't just Tween MyMoby n his but also his Cock™ which is getting Tuffly Minced by Lil Miss Chastity Leather! Go my Gorgeous Grip Gal! ;-D

Fuck this is getting so hornee to write, me having Andy's Cock™ encased n helpless miles away and I gotta Titilatting Monopoly on whether he cums or not, I might have to go n attack Lil Andy™ Til Myhorniness is overcum by a gasm or 7 :-o !

So I'll say Tata Myhorneereaders n leave you alls in suspense bout how I'm gonna torture Andy even more by moby, sext n mail! Ain't I an absototal bitch! :-P 

Is Andy's bellend gonna bust outta Lil Miss Chastity Leather? Is he gonna spunk his boxies cos I'm gonna dom him like he ain't been dommed before? Will Sandie (that's me case you'd alls forgotted) become the ultra dom of Andy's filthee fantasies?

Watch this blog soon to finds out! :-D (And if that ain't domming all your libidos into sub I dunno what is! ;-) )

2 comments:

  1. You ought to be reported to Amnesty International! Deprivation of the right to wank! Hee hee hee. :oP

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey it was Andy's idee n he luved it! :-D

    ReplyDelete