Friday 5 August 2011

wireless connexion





Soz bout the lateness but I got mailed back bout a job application n was up most of Thurs night and Fri morn sorting my folio of work. Plus Fri night was Andy™ night so I'm writing this in the aftergasmic pains n pleasure out of another fantastico filthinessfest with my fucktoy and my cunny is just telling me what to type in case Aussiescribbler is asking! ;-D 


So all week Andy and I have gone without underwear - I ain't been wearing knix since Sun evening and Andy has gone without boxies. There's been a higher than usual amount of sexting and photo sending and general wireless wank stuff but I said I'd be good which ain't as much a prob as I thought cos by Weds the hornee idee of having no undies was kinda wearing off and even Andy admitted by last night as fun as it was no undies was a lil bit passé. :-(

But there were highlights like getting a good few pics of Andy's Cock™ (totally mine all week and torturously mine last night - yaaay!!! :-D ) that boosted my growing collection of Andy Cock™ Art FTW! Having no knix may be boring now but that fuckable piece of Andy will NEVER EVER make me yawn (well okays mebbe it will after a full night's fucking cos even I ain't super woman and while I wear my fucktoy out with my insatiable horneeness I gotta sleep too). It's a good thang Andy and I don't live together and he usually ain't round when I wakes up cos I get bags under my eyes and have been known to slump at work cos all my energies have been used up fucking Andy. And I knows he has the same prob a bit. We are just horneeness personificationed (yeh that's a real word now cos I fucking say so! :-P ) and filthiness incarnate so whatever. 

Where was I? Oh yeh, my cunny prompts me to type bout Weds night which is actually very early Thurs morn like 2A-fucking-M. I've gone without knix for three whole days and got used to it but in the mid of nite I get a hornee attack. I've been sleeping nekkid cos I know Andy luvs knowing that cos he does too and trying to tire myself out I take him a few pics of me on the sheets (it's been so hot I've thrown the duvet off! :-P ). That ain't working so I scampers downstairs and load the pics from my cam to my comp n mail them to Andy. Sometimes he's hornee in the mid of nite too and txts or mails me depending on where he is. Mebbe he's up too and we can sext each other to sleep with some wireless wanking. But there's no reply and by which time the pain in my cunny for a filthee fucking is getting too much so I have to wake up Lil Andy™ (™ = tickler of muffs).

I don't knows bout the rest of you but when I'm uberhornee (german btw!) my gasms are breathtakingly quick and very intense and I should really trademark them as Andygasms™ (that's twat melting) cos since we've been together they just so blow my mind. I think my cunny has got used to very vigorous fucking and innovative positions and just spur-of-the-mo filthidirtiness and there ain't nothing like a spur-of-the-mo Lil Andy Fuck™ on the sofa. Course even Lil Andy™ knows that everything I do I do for his hornee absent namesake Andy the Bigger and Hornee-est. So I bunch up my cushions and blanket (cos I get v. wet and I don't wanna stain them) and straddle them with Lil Andy™ shoved up my cunny in absototally hands free position so I can play with my nips like I luv Andy too or claw at the sofa pretending it's his chest urging him to just fucking fuck me with all his fucking might as I kegel and squeeze and bounce on Lil Andy™ til his buzzing is making my cunny n clit gasm like no gasm has gasmed before. FUCK! What it loses in a long luvly build up it more than makes up for with cunny crashing power in just a min or less and I know I'm gonna be walking all bandylegged for a while after that fast n furious full-on fuck! That's horneeness payback! :-o

There, says my cunny, then and now as it dictates my typing, that's the bar raised for Big Hornee Andy which it does pretty much every time we fuck. Yeh I sigh and tell my cunny to go put the kettle on cos typing for her is thirsty work. Actually make that coffee cos I'm yawning with all the Andyhorniness™ of his cock pics and Andyfucks™ of last night and I need to go buy a shitload of concealer and foundation to hide the baggies under my eyes and pale complexion sheer sexc slutty exhaustion brings. But I wouldn't have it any other ways. :-D

2 comments:

  1. Delightful fun as always, especially the image of your cunny going off to put the kettle on. She really does have some tricks. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you betcha aussie! ;-D and i worked a mention of you in there too! hoped you appreciate! :-)

    ReplyDelete