Tuesday 23 August 2011

nom nom dom part 3: tuff titties!

What has cum befores...

Sandie (yeh still me case you forgotted ;-D) trapped Andy's Cock™ in a Tightly Measured chastity device called Lil Miss Chastity Leather so even tho he's got a stiffie to die for he ain't able to wank! Oh nos I hear you cry! To makes thangs evamoreso worse she has become insatiable sadistic dom Miss Sandie so is tormenting a hornee Andy by sexting him REALLY BAD STUFF n getting him to spank himself when he ain't doing as he's told! If you ain't read part one n part two alreadys, Miss Sandie is gonna get your arses spanked too so keeps up you lot! Your arses will thank you forevers lol! Ask Andy's Arse which is redder than my nail pol this week! :-P


Where was I? Oh yeh, Andy's Arse™ which almost got Terminally Mashed cos when my fucktoy got downgraded to fuckslave he went extreme on it n I got the pix to prove it. Shame you ain't able to see them but that is one rawsum (raw n awesum!) red handprint slap on his cute arse cheek! I could get a fet for Andy's Arse™ on that one pic alone! Luvah I knows you read these n fuck my wet hawt cunny wants to fuck your arse! Can I spank your arse with my cunny? You knows, slap it up n down on your arse as you wank or somethings til we're both rawsum? You'll have my Sandie's Cunny™ print (or is that Twat Mark?) on your cheek insteads mebbe? Not sure how that kinda works but we'll work on it when we next hook okays? ;-D 

Now fucking is the most intimates you can be with your partner ever and Andy n me have got eversomores intimate since we gots back together. I mean, REALLY FILTHEE, nailing n biting n sucking n licking n skin on skin action like you ain't gonna believes! So it's kinda hornee I'm now denying him all thats. Well kinda cos my horniness ain't getting any less in facto it's kinda gone thru the roof n into orbit! Mebbe even round another star or galaxy! Just TYPING this is making me hornee which is mebbe why my keyboard keeps screeming n trying to escapes cos it's getting pounded even harder than Andy ramming his cock in my cunny n that's is pretty fucking sledgehammer!  

Soz I do keeps getting distracted and my fuckslave Andy™ is gonna be Totally Mollified to know I am writing this with his cock n arse pics on my screen. But that's tween him n me and fuck I do wish his cock™ was right NOWS! But this ain't getting the sexc story written! Now Andy™ has been Treating Me To Mucky Themed Mindsets (yay my #TM hashtag! ;-D) and I luved the idee he ain't able to wank when we're not hooking which is quite a lot! 

But nows I've gotta be harsh dom Miss Sandie which means I gotta do thangs to Andy like I ain't eva before! So while I've kept Andy™ in his Torturous Mechanism which I've named Lil Miss Chastity Leather n have been keeping him on a Tight Management of Tough Meanness, I've now gotta plan for whens we hook next which is kinda worrying me cos I've gotta real nasty rep To Maintain! Oh nos! :-o

My friend at the leather shop has done me proudikins tho! Seems like I ain't the only one ordering spesh fet wear. You means HE does? And HER over the road? Well I nevers! :-o But anyways a really cool top n skirt n accessories in leather that are GUARANTEED to get Andy hornee. Now my last experience of tight leather minis ain't perxactly a cool experience I wanna share cos I wore it out clubbing, tried to sit on a high stool to rest n nearly went arse over titties backflip with my thighs trapped together! But I guess I ain't gonna be doing much sitting in this one. Mebbe lotsa kneeling on all fours n on my back so I'll give it another try! ;-D

'Fuckslave' I text early on Friday morn cos I wanna know if Andy is free tonight and is kinda relative cos I now owns him as Miss Sandie, 'Your mistress orders your presence tonight'. Andy™ has got used to this kinda Text Message n knows he's gotta reply RIGHT AWAYS cos his Tushie Might get Tanned More if he don't! He's already Totally Moaned bout how it stings but I knows his cock is Twitching Mightily to get outta Lil Miss Chastity Leather and into Miss Sandie! Well has he gotta nother thang cumming! ;-D

Now Andy n me have a kinda open relationship which means if we do wanna fuck someone else it's allowed n cos of that there ain't commitment. If Andy ain't free a weekend I'm cool (actually right fucking now I think I knows what being 'in heat' really means cos my cunny is just BOILING like never befores :-o) n I got Lil Andy. I think Andy n me stick together cos we both ain't found anyones else so fucking hornee n we just bounce physically n mentally off each other! He's my fucktoy n I'm his cumslut n that's bout it. So having a kinda commitment in dom n sub is a lil bit strange cos now I got this control over Andy like nevers before! :-o That's open to all kinda abuse which is also strange cos it's what Andy wants - abuse n all! Men! Like I'll ever understand them! Andy absototally has every right to say 'Going out drinking with my mates' n Sandie woulda said 'Yeh whatever' n gone out too but what nows!? :-S MISS Sandie ain't gonna like that no ways! So even tho it's a Fri when Andy should be heres I'm wondering if I'm pushing a lil too far!

'Yes Miss Sandie' cums the meek text reply! Fuckikins, now I'M COMMITTED to being Miss Sandie n alls I got is my cossie n my wits! :-o Well that's what's writing this sexc story (actually I ain't wearing the cossie but you lots can pretend, right?) so I racks my lil brain to cum up with a suitable punishment for Andy cos even if he's been good n obedient he's gonna wanna do somethang wrong just so I can be nasty, right? Then I get a wikkid idee n like the leather shop luckily there's an adult shop tween work n home so a quick retail trip n YEH they gots what I wants lol! ;-D

So I dash home and shower n dye my hair black cos I figures I'm gonna be a dark goth mistress n besides it goes with my nu leather outfit. I do extra make-up spesh round the eyes n deep red lippy cos I knows that's Andy's fave colour n it goes with my nails. I put on a long coat cos I don't wanna answer the door in my Miss Sandie outfit cos I wanna surprise Andy plus I don't wanna get complaints from any neighbs who might see! :-o Then sit n waits for Andy while sipping some wine which goes to my head alongsides this nu power control thang n fuck if it ain't getting me all hornee! By the times Andy shows up my wine has distilled into an evil horniness all it's own which is whispering dark n dirtee idees in Miss Sandie's ear! It's a filthee lil conspiracy tween the two in a mucky corner of my mind til it's time for them to jump out on the unsuspecting fuckslave!

There's a ding dong on my doorbell and I open it as Cumslut Sandie, drags him insides and lean down (tells you why laters) to give Andy a big snaaawwg til I realise that's gonna make him even hornier n harder n Lil Miss Chastity Leather is crushing his cock! While Andy™ is Twisty Mashing my lips n tongue the bestest a luvah, his cock must be on TheEdgeOf Mortification! So what should I do bout that? Become Miss Sandie and lemme enjoy his pain courses! ;-D 'Unbutton me!' I order Andy and he fumbles round up n down like guys do with buttons n most fastenings (kinda why I don't wear bras - he'd be at that all night! :-o ) and eventually my coat is open and I let it drop. At the same time I drops my smile n let my face get dressed in the equiv of the unsmiley dom outfit I got on. And for a best outta three Andy's jaw drops too! Re-fuckin-sult! X-D If I wasn't in character I'd grin from ear to ear so let my unseen cunny do that insteads! X-DDD

Now I luv Andy seeing on my bod n his gaze doing filthee thangs to it with his eyes but now it's beyond filthee and into kinky n disgusting groping! WooOOOH! The sleeveless leather jerkin is open to expose my titties just the ways I hope will have Andy on his knees but is so tight round them they look like they've been perked n plumped up n topped with my very hard n hornee nips! Andy's eyes look like they're gonna fall outta his head n I'm sure my titties manage to winks at him somehows! ;-D My short leather skirt is tight round my waist n slightly loose round my thighs cos I ain't keen to repeat the backflip. My leather gal has managed to give it a lil frill of sorts in thin leather so it just hides my bare smooth n wet cunny but ain't long enough to hide Andy the tops of my black fishnet holdups. Andy's depraved stare finally finds my feet n sees them clad in the wikkidest 5 inch heels eva! Now Andy is taller than me but with these heels I'm taller and REALLY DOMMING him with my nu height! Andy has unconsciously backed gainst the hall wall as I tower over him (well not perxactly tower but I almost feels like I am :-P ) and grip Andy's short hair n pull his head to my left titty. I ain't gonna say what I wants but I knows my Andy n my fucktoy cum fuckslave sucks on my nip in a wild roused way. I resist the need to moan my pleasure cos I don't wanna give my nu fuckslave the impresh he's getting it right first time cos I'm sure I gotta punish him cos that's what doms like Miss Sandie do, rights? :-o Without any prompting his hand cums up n teases my right nip in a filthee rousing way too n now my cunny is almost squeeing in pleasure cos Andy is hitting spots I ain't even realised I gots! :-o If domming Andy gets THIS kinda hello every time then roll me up for the whole ride pls!

'Is Lil Miss Chastity Leather hurting your cock, fuckslave?' I try n ask without biting my lip or gasping for air cos Andy's tongue, lips and hand have almost got me tittygasming! I can feel his other hand feeling round my leathered waist, down my skirt n seeking out my cunny which is leaking down my fishnets now. Does Miss Sandie allow her fuckslave to touch her without explicit permish? Course she doesn't fucking doesn't! Actually I need to pull myself not to mention my thighs n cunny together cos I'm gonna gasm rite here n now if Andy keeps doing what he's doing n doing fucking rawsumly! So I steps back on my heels n slap Andy right cross the face! Owchies luvah! Okays so it's not a belter of a slap but hard enough he knows Miss Sandie means business n nows he's gotta red slap mark on his cheek to match the one on his arse! Now I dunno how much pleasure Andy gets outta this pain thang but after the shock of the unexpected slap he kinda gets this look that lets me knows he luvs it cos its making his cock even fucking harder n bigger n that must be REALLY hurting too but he luvs that even mores! It's a weird mixed expresh kinda like I must have when hitting my funny bone when I dunno whether to laugh, cries or do both! :-) :-( :-o :-P :-) Emoticon hell!

'You will not touch Miss Sandie unless she orders you to, fuckslave!' Andy's face drops but I get hints of secret pleasure cos when Andy is erect n roused he'd got this air bouts him that just make me hornee too n I'm sure my cunny gives off its own natural perfume which drives him wild. We have the horniest hormones n pheromones eva I'm sure! ;-D So while I'm domming him n telling him ain't liking stuff and Andy is going all sub our bods are signalling hornee extreme to each others! Even when we say 'no' our bods are saying 'yehyehyehyehYEH' n fucking each other's pheromones even when apart! Nows I'm already hornee cos I ain't had Andy for a whole week plus I been busy n ain't even had time for Lil Andy. Andy must be even hornier (I think that's poss even tho I'm so fucking hornee my blood is boiling! Someone must invent a horneeometer one days so I can prove to Andy I AM hornier than him tho I think he already knows that but the proof is in the pudendum ain't it? ;-D) cos he's had Lil Miss Chastity Leather to stop him getting relief of any kinds! Fuck what is a whole weeks load of cum gonna feel like!? My cunny is just wimpering at THAT hawt thought!

Now I'm sures doms like Miss Sandie are supposed to get pleasure for themselves and deny their fuckslaves of any whatsoeva. Well Miss Sandie's cunny ain't giving a fuck for Andy's pleasure so mebbe what I bought was just right!

'Strip fuckslave!' I orders Andy and he starts to undress in the hall. My cunny yawns even tho Andy is undressing pretty sharpish but I gotta give him some grief. 'QUICKER! You are SO slow!' Andy finishes undressing in record time til all he is wearing is Lil Miss Chastity Leather who must be getting stretched somethang real bad. If n when I actually get off Andy's cock I'm gonna have to measure her to see if that's poss! I mean a cock which can stretch leather!? :-P Wowsahs that's gotta be worth domming for! Mind yous I KNOWS what it's like to be stretched by Andy's cock which is why my cunny kinda has a perm Moany Lisa smile so mebbe Lil Miss Chastity Leather is luving it too! Not only stretched but pointing RIGHT UP in the UPPIEST WAY EVA! The lil red tip of Andy's Cock is Trying Moanily To Maul his way out the top and the base of Andy's stiff shaft is just bulging like an upsidesdown muffin top! Fuck am I gonna be ables to get Andy's Cock™ outta that Tight Missy? Will he wanna be freed? I grabs the leathered handle that Lil Miss Chastity Leather is round Andy's Cock™ and Tug Mercilessly for him to follow. Forget holding hands luvahs! Being able to lead Andy by the cock n I don't just mean metaphoricallys is a power kick like my bod ain't eva known! I gots me a hawt fuckslave in tow as Andy is dragged into the kitchen for a brief stop by the fridge icebox where I have a bag of cubes ready. Then back without any care for bending Andy's Cock™ ThisWayAnd MebbeEvenThat so he gives out lil cries n squeals which normally Miss Sandie would punish but there's plenty of times for that when we get to my bedroom! Andy has to hop up each step cos I'm not only taller but a stair or two higher and Miss Sandie ain't slowing for wussy fuckslaves as Andy's Cock keeps getting Torn Mightily ahead n upwardywards by his hornee dom bitch!

Andy's Cock™ is Twisted Meanly so the rest of his nekkid bod is Thrown Mindlessly onto my bed, covered in a thin plastic sheet. He sprawls there for a moment, nursing as best anyone can when it's aching, swollen n trapped in leather his Towering Member. I take out a freezing cold fistful of icecubes from the bag and without any warning smash them round the Throbbing Manhood! Andy lets out a shriek cos it IS freezing cold n his cock must be terribly sensitive n cos Miss Sandie ain't perxactly a tender mistress! SMACK! More cubes piled up til both Andy's Cock™ n Lil Miss Chastity Leather™ togethers looks like a lil Trembling Mountain of ice! Andy is gritting his teeth as he lies there on his back. I checks the clock n give Andy bout Ten Moments before scraping the ice back in the bag to reveal Lil Miss Chastity Leather hanging loosely from Andy's Cock which is Twitching Meagerly in a limp n dazed way. A quick momento and I've thrown the ice bag in the bath n return to twist Andy's nips painfully. As if by magic his cock hardens again to its previous huge n hard size n Miss Sandie's Fuckslave is readys to go! I gotta remember that trick for laters n if I want Instant Andy! ;-D

I tug the wet plastic sheet from the bed causing Andy to hop off. He's seen Cumslut Sandie at her wildest but Miss Sandie ain't taking no prisoners cos it's her bidding all the ways! I take a lil packet out of condies outta by bedside drawer which Andy n me ain't really used since beings hooking fulltimes n he frowns. But he's learnt already not to question Miss Sandie cos his arse is still rawsumly red n stingy from his lessons. I throw one at him and order him 'Put that on fuckslave'.

Andy tears open the pack without reading it or wondering why it's bigger and pulls it out n starts to smooth n unroll it down his cock, noticing it is a studded condie with menacing lil nodules! I slap his face 'No you are DOING IT WRONG' and as Andy sits there rubbing his cheek again with that mixed expresh I roll the condie off his cock, blow in the end and with my long fingernails unroll it INSIDE OUT down his cock so the studs are on the inside n pressing on his cock! Andy's eyes widen cos he ain't eva been treated or MISSTREATED (n yeh it is two S for MISS Sandie lol) this badly befores! Andy's Cock™ is mah-hooSIVE nows n cased in midnight black Thin Material with lil studs pressing painfully into his Throbbingly Murdered veiny skin! Then I take a pair of lil nail scissors n Andy's eyes widen in terror cos he wonders what the fuck I'm gonna do with THOSE before I snip the bubble end of the condie of cos Miss Sandie ain't missing or is that MISSing out on all that luvly cum - a whole week worth lol! ;-D

Now I figureds that doms ain't in this for their fuckslave's pleasure so my torture continues by squatting over Andy's Cock which ain't so easy on a bed wearing five inch heels n letting him guide his retrostudded cock up into Miss Sandie's Cunny™ in full costume n no knix. A cunny which is just as TorridlyDe Manding as Miss Sandie herself if notmoreso and there ain't a Tighter Mingeless cunny in alls the words I betcha! If Andy's Cock can stretch leather then Miss Sandie's Cunny can crack nuts! I LUV manjakani n kegelling n Andy's Cock is gonna get Tuff Mucky shugging if it kills him! In facts I think Miss Sandie needs her own Merciless Term for taking advantage of Andy in the filthiest fucking ways, whaddaya think, readers? Any suggests, luvah? I mean, fuckslave?

Where was I? Oh yeh, squatty thrusting over Andy so the only contact tween him n me is his cock ramming up in my cunny n I let him up my pleasure by having him grip my bare tuff titties n do thangs like Andy can to my nips. I'm not touching him AT ALL n this is my extreem fuck central! Wowsahs! Now I'm as hornee as fucky fuckikins fuck can be cos I ain't been Andyied for a whole week but Andy ain't getting any of the usual Cumslut Sandie treats like scratching n biting. This is all for Miss Sandie n fuck if Andy's Cock is making my cunny feel real rawsum cos the lil insideout studs are doing amazing thangs there too as Andy thrusts his hips up for my pleasure! I hoping that this MISStreatment is still making him hornee n I so wanna ask what the insideout studs on his cock feel likes - are they as painful as Andy wants? Well I can only think FUCK YEH cos in a few mins of Andy's Cock™ Thrusting Massively in my cunny he squirts his sizzling spunk into it like it ain't evas before I means we're not just talking spurt after spurt but like a firehose stream in one long gasming climax! Course I'm offbalance which means I almost topples over cos gasm instinct is to clench your thighs together n usually your luvah or fucktoy or fuckslave has his thighs or arms or legs keeping yours aparts so for a min Miss Sandie is just Cumslut Sandie dressed up like a goth tart having her mind blown n her cunny filled by her wonderful fucktoy! :-o

In the ends i have to topples over on top of Andy n just nuggle him whimpering like a puppy cos i just got the gasm of all fucking gasms n not just my legs but my whole fucking bod is as liquid jelly as the gush of cum that just exploded my cunny! Andy bless my awesum fucktoy just cuddles me back n okays so it's not as dommy an ending as it should be but I'm learning how fucking awesum it can be. For both of us. :-)

And when Miss Sandie is back, boys had you alls better watch outs! ;-D Cos she means the biz luvah!

No comments:

Post a Comment