Thursday 11 August 2011

sexc circuit training



What with both Andy and me being so roused and hornee and in constant need of fucking each other's brains out, I thought it might be an idee if we tried keeping a bit fitter tho it goes without saying certain parts of our bods have been worked out to a peak of physical fitness that's pretty fucking Hairy McScary. I'm sure Andy's Cock™ can lift weights by itself now cos of how I've punish honed it into a weapon of muff destruction and my cunny could prob crack nuts if I tried! :-o And as for my titties, well k they're a bit droopy cos they're big but Andy still luvs them n there are exercises to keep them perky so I works out my own lil circuit training to start with.

Course Andy™ is Totally Mesmerised when I do some when he's next round cos one exercise means I stand hands on hips and swivelling round to try and touch my back with my elbow. Cos I'm only wearing a vest top my titties are getting swung this way n that n cos I ain't wearing a bra all the exertion is making my nips do lil press-ups of their own gainst the thin fabric. And for sure any boob movement of mine makes Andy's Cock™ press-up gainst his boxies in a not so lil Teasing Mountain under his shorts.

In my bedroom I've got my laptop next to me as I read off the next exercise. "So what's it say?" Andy asks as his cock waggles n says 'lemme out' near my hips as he stands next to me. "Uh, join your palms in front of your breast and press them hard against each other for 3-5 seconds. Repeat 8-10 times."

Andy's eyebrows do a funny lil exercise of their own. "Press your titties together?" There's a funny sound that makes me think Andy's Cock™ has gone into Tease Meltdown n either shot his load already or is def thinking bout it pretty fucking soon. My nips jump up n down under my vest in sympathy, working out absototally independent of my titties, which are heaving cos I'm outta breath anyways and the whole fitness thing is becoming a riot of instant horniness.

I'm bout to tell Andy what the exercise really means which is pressing my palms flat together in front of my titties like I'm praying n pressing hard but ain't even get that far cos Andy's Cock™ is shouting They're Mine at my busty babes and Andy's hands are hefting my vest top up to free them.

"You owe me a tittyfuck." Andy grins as he drops his shorts n boxies and Andy's Cock stretches like the fit filthee fucktoy he is as a "Hiya, how yous doing babe" kinda hullo. "How fitty are those titties?" Before I knows it Andy has directed me to the bed to be my personal fittyfuck trainer. He kneels in front of me and I squat so my titties have made a nice lil Delish McSandwich with xtra Andy's Cock filling. Course by nows Andy's Cock™ is Thoroughly Moist with spunk sauce too and slips up n down easily tween my boobs.

"That isn't a proper work for my cock, is it?" Andy chides me cos my titties are pretty big enough for his cock to have fun in without any help but this is all bout fitness and I gotta make my fucktoy work for his pleasure! So I push my Sandie Titties™ into Tight Mounds gainst Andy's Cock™ which is Treacherously Mashed Tween My Terrific Mamms for a #TM hashtag all its own! ;-D

Andy's Cock is now going for the burn as it pushes hard tween my titties as I squash them n jiggle them n just use them to punish Andy's Cock™ (Trying-To Make-Headway) as only Sandie's Titties™ (Torturous Minxing) knows how. I can feel his stiff slippy shaft getting sticky as my babes fuck flatten the lil life outta it with rolling tides of nekkid wikkid flesh n Andy's Cock is drowning in my own sea of slippy skin til he makes a not-so-lil fountain of his own n spunks a whole load of cum right up my neck n chin and as I look down at his teasy throbbing tween my titties I get another load on my lips. :-O

I ain't eaten just yet so as Andy shudders n quivers n collapses on my bed at at such an awesome titty climax my lips savour his hors d'oeuvres (or is that whores d'oeuvres lol? ;-D ) and give him a bj to go for  main course n dessert! By the times I've finished fucking him with my tongue I'm worn out from my sexc but interrupted circuit training but I figures I'm gonna haves to have Andy as trainer cos we fit together so fucking well! ;-D

6 comments:

  1. This story would be considered a disqualification-worthy performance enhancing substance at the Wank Olympics. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah you're just jealous aussie! lol ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. aawww does aussie not get any tittyfucks? :-o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't rub it in! :o( You can rub it if you want, just don't rub it in. :oP

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol mebbe i should have you on standby for when andy ain't round :-P

    ReplyDelete