Tuesday 9 August 2011

plum outta luck

Ruby's Wank Wednesday: Plum



Oooooh plum. That's a tuffie, Ruby. You ain't making it easier for me to blog bout thangs me and Andy™ (twat-pleaser magnifico) get up to so I'll skirt round n just babble a bit n add a few #plum hashtaggies just to please ya! :-P

Nows I did think mebbe I could yap bout the colour plum which ain't too far off my fave purples n mauves n if I'm feeling a lil virginal some lilac too. Actually plum would be a good mix of my fave purps n Andy's fave red. He luvs red. Red lingerie, red hold-ups, red knix and so ons, and red nail pol spesh if I'm wiggling my red painted tootsies while digging long red sharp fingertips into his chest n other vulnerable parts of his bod, namely his cock n balls. He luvs me to scratch his cock™ (terrifyingly merciless) and leave long welts longside the throb of his veins.

Course plum is what some guys call their cock cos it goes all reddy purp when big n hard cept Andy's ain't like that. It stays fleshy pink as if it ain't been exerted n is all fit saying 'Yeh I can handle Sandie's cunny. I ain't got no worries there!' n mebbe it's right even if Andy says otherwise after he ain't able to walk after a real good fuckfest. Bout the plummish it gets is when I DO dig my nails right in and leave lil bruises on it but FTW Andy's Cock™ ALWAYS puts up a good fight lol! ;-D

Then there's plums as in balls n OMSFG Andy's Balls™ (totally muff-filling!) ain't like plums but bigger n fuller n when they let go it's all hands on my deck cos HERE CUMS DA CUM! ;-D WoooOOOish! I could almost say he has the doggies lol cos when he doggies me they def are!

Another meaning for plum (anyones keeping counts for my #hashtags? ;-D ) is something easy likes in a plum job and if my job is keeping Andy absototally hornee then I gots the plummiest job round. Course he trumps me by making me hornee too n he makes it look so fucking easy too cos he just does.

So as I sit here straddling Andy™ (tween mythighs) and feeling his cock shoved up my cunny for another fab fuck I have to do what he likes and burrow my nails into his chest in a pain for pleasure kinda exchange. The more my long scarlet talons burrow into his skin and mark him, the more I get fucked so it all works out. I even try thumping his chest, slapping his face and pinching his nips and Andy gets so roused I'm sure I'm bruising up insides cos it feels so awesomely achy til he balms me with his cum and we bliss out for a bit.

While Andy snoozes n snores off his shugging and wonder what else I can write bout I see I left lil plum coloured bruises on his chest n neck. And checking inside my thighs I see I have more there, ringing my cunny in luvly shades of purple n mauve n red so kinda plummy there too. 

Looks like I won my #hashtag this week too lol. Who knew pain n pleasure could be so colourful! :-D

2 comments:

  1. While playing with her cunny, Sandie stuck in her thumb and pulled out a plum, and said, "At this Wank Wednesday game I can really spank your bum!" :oP

    ReplyDelete
  2. rotf lmao! aawww aussie you're the awesomest! (after andy™ that is!) ;-D

    ReplyDelete