Thursday 18 August 2011

nom nom dom part 2: shock values!




What has cum before...

Sandie (c'est moi, mwah! ;-D) has trapped Andy's Cock™ in a Tightly Measured chastity device called Lil Miss Chastity Leather so even tho he's got a stiffie to die for he ain't able to wank. Guess that kinda sums it all ups but if you want the details go n read part one!



Now Andy has got one of those smart phone thangs so he can mail me from anywheres. If I text him he can see it's from me n avoid them if he wants but I knows he ain't able to resist Sandie the Cumslut™(That's Me) but what bout Sandie The Dom De Dom Dom (Timpani Melodrama! ;-D)? Cos Cumslut Sandie was meek n mild compared to how Dom Sandie is gonna treat her fuckslave Andy™, like Totally Minion!

Sos I set up one of my alternate email accounts as Miss Sandie™ (Terrifying Mistress) cos Andy is gonna have to get used to calling me that tho he ain't gonna know it's me just yet. Shocking, huh? I give him a few mins peace after getting into work then Miss Sandie™ Transmits Meanness like the Thoroughly Malign Tyrannising Mistress she is. I means, I am! :-P

'Are you worshipping my cunny, fuckslave?' I send as starters. I knows Andy ain't always able to reply cos he goes in important meetings n wotnot but while Cumslut Sandie would have waiting patiently if ever-so-hornily for a reply Dom Sandie ain't having none of thats! :-o And if Andy's filthee ass ain't making Miss Sandie first n foremost then watch out cos he's gonna get a spanking! Fuck I scare myselfs sometimes! :-O

'Fuckslave, ARE YOU AT THE TEMPLE OF MY CUNNY N PROSTRATING YOURSELF BEFORE IT?' Ooh, I am so not a capslock gal but Dom Sandie has gotta mean business, ain't she? There's a few mins then my moby pings. 'Is that you, Sandie? I'm in a meeting so stop it because my cock is hard and my chastity device is really hurting.' Well that ain't no way for a fuckslave to talk to Miss Sandie. Okay capslock off n go meanness!

'Fuckslave you will call me Miss Sandie and I ain't caring if you're in meetings or giving your boss a bj cos what Miss Sandie tells you to do, you do RIGHT AWAY!' Now I knows Andy would never give his boss a bj but it was the kinkiest thang I could think at the mo. If Miss Sandie is gonna degrade her fuckslave I mites as wells start with a real 'eewww' n works my ways down lol! ;-D

'Sandie!? Stop fucking around. My chastity device is so fucking tight and I'm really erect!' Nope, wrong answer fuckslave! Cos Andy™ That Means Terrible Mistreatment! 'Fuckslave, you will excuse yourself RIGHT NOW n go to the loo for INSTANT PUNISHMENT!' Gawsh, I can be a real bitch n it ain't even PMT! Fuck, when that happens is my fucktoyslave really gonna regret letting Dom Sandie out! OMSFG! :-o

There's lil mo of anticipation cos I'm absototally wondering what Andy is gonna do. He's always 'Don't send me dirty msgs while I'm working or driving or out in company' when I knows he really wants his Cumslut™ to Talk Mucky n Thrill MyFucktoy but what's he gonna do bout Dom Sandie who ain't used to being ignored!

'Sandie, I CAN'T!' Oh fuck Andy, STILL the wrong answer! 'Fuckslave you will call me MISS SANDIE n you're are SO ordered to get your sorry shameful ass in a loo RITE NOW so you can be PUNISHED!' Hehehehe, fuck I am so pissing myself at how mean I cans be! :-D But that's Cumslut Sandie where Dom Sandie only smiles if that when her fuckslave does her absototal bidding! Yeh you Andy™!

There's quite a few mins before Andy replies. Is he obeying his new Dom Sandie without question? Or is he still in his meeting? My cunny is getting all wet n quivry waiting cos cunnies are like that. Well mine is so whatever. 'Miss Sandie?' cums Andy's™ Text Message 'I'm in the loo and waiting your punishment.' FUCK YEH! Oh My Sweetie Fucking GAWD I am SO luving this nows n my cunny is drooling in agreements! Now Andy always says I absototally own his cock which when we're together I really do and even when not together I get luvly cock pics so absense ain't quite an issue cos I get to gaze at its luvly hard stiffiness always. But nows it's like I absofuckingtotallycompletelys owns his cock n Andy ain't able to wank so fuck I am SO a control freak now cos of Lil Mis Chastity Leather too! 

I just text back 'Good fuckslave. Miss Sandie is smiling' and in facto I'm grinning like a stoopid happee hornee grinny thang n so is my cunny. Fuck this is so fucking hornee I might gasm spontaneously like when i got Andy to spunk his boxies but Miss Sandie ain't gonna tells him that, no fucking way! I is a Dom whether Andy (or me for that matter!) likes it or not. But i am so so SO luving this! I'm gonna thank Andy with a real horneee shug when we hook next! Or mebbe Dom Sandie should have her own filthee word for fucking Andy in a fierce n controlling way all for her owns pleasure? I gonna have to think bout that. ;-D

Anyways Andy is in his work loo and cos I've never been there I dunno if it's just by itself or a cubicle in a big restroom kinda thang. Cumslut Sandie hopes it's private but Dom Sandie is thinking punishment is punishment and if others get to hear cos they're in other cubicles then that's Andy the Fuckslave's fault for not obeying RIGHT AWAYS! I text 'Miss Sandie orders (cos Andy luvs being ordered to do nawtee stuff) her fuckslave to drop his trousers n boxies and cam me to show you are being OBEDIENT'. Course I can't see its right now but Andy ain't to know Dom Sandie ain't got a smart phone and is seeing everything so I pretends I can! 'Yes Miss Sandie.' is the reply and I wait a few momentos then text 'Good.' Then I gets a real nawtee idee and thumb 'But you were disobedient and fuckslaves must be punished. SHOULDN'T THEY?'

'Yes Miss Sandie' cums the reply and I can almost sniff the fear n the sweet smell of Andy's cum cos his cock is already getting punished bigtime by Lil Miss Chastity Leather n dribbling aways. 'Right fuckslave, your punishment is to SPANK yourself real hard and to show Miss Sandie you have punished yourself THOROUGHLY I wanna see your handprint on your ARSE in big red painful marks. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?' By this time I'm almost crying n pissing myself laughing n my cunny is weeping aways too! And I knows it's poss to spank yourself pretty fucking hard n leave marks cos I do that when Andy ain't round and I'm pretending Lil Andy is his big fucktoy namesake. And fuck if that ain't the horniest thang too I dunno what is. Well actually I guess being Miss Sandie is!

There's another long pause and I knows Andy is fighting gainst the clock cos his meeting mates must be wondering WTF is taking him so long! Then Andy's pings me and asks if his arse is marked enough. I have no fucking idee but Miss Sandie is a harsh mistress and even if her fuckslave has been brutal on his own arse then he should be even more fucking so, just to be certs. 'No fuckslave, that is NOWHERE near punishment enough. Do it all AGAIN and GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME!'. Ouchies! X-o That's gonna smart cos I knows my ass gets fucking sore even when I slaps it. There's a shorter time and I know Andy must be panicking cos of time and I wonders who else is hearing his spankfest! :-P

'Miss Sandie, I have spanked myself until it hurts to sit.' Awww blessikins! I just text back 'Good, You may go now. And next time you will DO AS YOU ARE TOLD!'. 'Yes Miss Sandie.' cums the meek and punished reply and I feel even more of a bitch but fuck what fun was that!? My cunny has gone into gasm meltdown but my loo break is up too so I try n calm down and not think of Andy fucking me over my desk like the absototal cumslut I am. But my mind drifts to wondering what hornee pics of Andy's red behind and if he'll still takes pics of his cock in leather. 


Will Miss Sandie get to see Andy's Cock in leather like the bad boy it really is and get a bit of a fet for leather too? Will Andy's Arse™ (Terrifyingly Minced) be as red as Sandie's nail polish? How long before Sandie goes Ultra Dom?

All this n more soon - I bets you all can hardly waits but Miss Sandie says you're gonna have to. So theres! :-P

2 comments:

  1. A brand spanking new tale which is bound to please. Get it BOUND... Never mind. :oP

    ReplyDelete
  2. We ain't got to the binding yet Aussie but I'm working on it n Andy has inspired me with more hornee idees to keep this series going for YONKS! ;-D

    ReplyDelete