Tuesday 27 December 2011

don't be a stranger pt 9

'End?'

So there we are. Cock Guy, twisted and pinned under me, climaxed out his cock shoved up in my pusscunt for all it's worth. Starting to go limp now. His girl, sighing and tinnily humming on the other end of his phone, having used her new squirty vibrator to get herself off. And during this I fuck her lover reverse cowgirl style, and get a fantastic orgasm at long lusting last. How long has it been since I first saw Cock Guy on that club dance floor, to here? A couple of hours? That must be a new personal best, in time and in a ground moving, mind blowing orgasm. Fuck, that felt so fucking filthy. We haven't even used condoms. Just his naked cock in my unprotected pusscunt. Relishing all that hot cum, squelching deep in her. 

Still, if he has a long term girlfriend then he must be clean. At least health wise. I know how dirty he is in other ways. My pill can cope.

But I'm still feeling very horny. That orgasm should have satisfied, in fact I'm sure it did like none before, but I've found a new level of arousal in Cock Guy. His Girl isn't around for the night, and I think I would like more. In fact, I'm sure I do. The question burns in my mind as much as his cum is burning inside my pusscunt. I've had the one orgasm to his... how many? Blow job. One. Hand wank. Two. The tittyfuck. That didn't count because his Girl wanted a doggy style phone fuck and we didn't finish. The trigger sensitive first doggy fuck. Three. And reverse cowgirl. Four.

He must be capable of more. I know I am. My head spinning and flashing from post-orgasmic ecstasy, I tug one knee up with Cock Guy's cock still in me, then the other until I'm squatting on his thighs. Left foot lifts to hop between his knees and over to the right, then right foot jumps over his stomach, my full weight on him momentarily to land beside his left thigh. Still squatting, his cock still in me just. He looks up at me, in some semblance of pained bliss. It hurts, pinned like this, used like this, but he likes it. My pusscunt squelches and drips his cum load. noisily. Right next to his phone where Cock Guy's Girl is huffing and puffing as she catches her breath.

"mmmm lover." She finally says. "that musta been some cum you shot 'cause i hear your fingers squelching"

I pick the phone and hold it closer to him. "Yes cumslut. You know how much you make me cum. And I'm still wanking my cock. Want to hear?"

There's an enthusiastic "uh huh" so I place the phone on his stomach while we do squat thrusts. That's me squatting on his cock, and Cock Guy thrusting up as much as his exhausted body and cock can. My pusscunt squelches pleasingly. Sucks on his cock. Drools cum hungrily like saliva. I smile down at him. He smiles back up at me. We make a great fuck.

We squat thrust for a few moments more, squelchily slapping cock and pusscunt together. I could be wrong but I would have thought Cock Guy's Girl could tell the difference between Cock Guy's cock being wanked and fucking a pusscunt. Perhaps the reception at her end isn't too good.

If I and my pusscunt are honest we don't want to let his Cock Guy's cock go. I could squat over him and let him thrust me the rest of the night, which there isn't that much left, and keep going all day until his Girl returns. But I don't want to seem needy. Be needy. Don't want to get into that messy ground where we have to call each other real names. Settle down for a cuddle and smooch. I just wanted a half decent fuck, and I got it. As much as I could keep fucking Cock Guy, and fantastically his cock is beginning to harden in my pusscunt one more, I should quit while ahead. Or I'm never going to be able to stop. Never able to say goodbye. And I don't want to shed tears at parting.

He looks up at me one last time. Does he want another fuck? He can't get up unless I do. My pusscunt grips him like a recalcitrant child not wanting to let go of a toy and do as she's told. I make to stand, and my pusscunt holds him tight all the way out, pulling Cock Guy's cock up until into a fake erection until with a sucking plop it splashes down next to his phone.

I tumble off the bed and stand there naked, his cum still trickling down my thighs. Cock Guy lies there, taking in the view of my body. it would be so easy to take him there again, unable to move.

"lover?" His Girl is still there on his stomach. I pick the phone up and place it near his mouth. As I do so I bend down and bob for his cock, taking it in my mouth again. Taste his cum and my juices on it. It twitches and hardens again. Yes, if I wanted him, he would satisfy me all night.

Cock Guy is saying goodbye to his girl. He's tired and she understands. She must demand a lot from him too. Perhaps we are not so different in our ways. I suck the cum juice mix from his cock and let it go. This is where it ends.

Cock Guy lets me switch the phone off and it's just us two again, like that first time in the alley, the hallway, on the sofa. I roll him on his front and untie the tights. They've been stretched a bit too much to wear again tonight but a wash or two and they should be back to normal. Perhaps I should save them in my bag in case I want to tie up another guy.

He rolls on his back again and his cock is huge and ready once more. He wants to fuck me again. Hands on this time. I want to feel his hands on my breasts as I fuck him cowgirl style too. Have him spank my arse as he thrusts his cock in my puss doggy style. The sexual tension between us is almost overwhelming.

I bend down and gather up my clothes.

"Call me a taxi, please." Is all I want to say for now.

His Girl keeps a box of tissues by the bed. He hands it to me to wipe the cum from my thighs, my breasts and my face and hair, tugs on his boxers over that still fantastically hard cock, and starts thumbing a number on his phone.

This is where it ended. In a strange hall with a strange but compelling man with a fantastic cock. The tension is still there as the taxi honks impatiently outside for me.

"Was I that bad?" Cock Guy asks.

I shake my head. "You were fantastic. Straight A pluses. But..." I nod at his phone in his hand.

He has a girl. A very filthy and demanding girl. I could be as demanding too, and even filthier. But I didn't plan beyond a simple fuck. I'm not even going to be around soon. Why bother with what can't be. 

He nods but I don't think he understands. My pusscunt doesn't either, sobbing tears of his cum into the sticky tissue wedged under my knickers. I don't even kiss him goodbye.

In the taxi, I don't wave goodbye, as he stands there watching me drive away. I'm not one for looking back. 

But my mind is full of what we did. Watching him pull his cock out in the alley, unseen by me but my puss tingling and getting wet at the show. Having his cock in my mouth and tasting him that first fantastic time. His cum shooting out all over me and drenching me in pure sordid spunk. The first penetration and almost automatic climax because he wanted me so much. And then finally having an orgasm. Rawsome, as his Girl would probably have said. My pusscunt agrees.

I pull my phone out and go to thumb a friend's number. But a strange one is already there. The one I got in the club but never used. Never named, because I didn't think a name would be necessary. There's a moment of realisation, and I do look back just before the taxi pulls round the corner, to see him still standing in the doorway.

I look down at my phone and thumb 'COCK GUY' after it. Save it.

The taxi spins quickly round the corner, and I'm aware of my breasts swinging a little too freely inside my top.

Now where did my bra get to?



The End?

No comments:

Post a Comment