Tuesday 27 December 2011

don't be a stranger pt 8

'Girl Power'

Another part of me is still wondering what Cock Guy's Girl is doing as my puss gets cunt-fucked. Cock Guy is really going for me now, as he describes how hard he wants to fuck her while really it's what he is doing to me without his hands. Does he like being tied like that? Is he working out that frustration by compensating even more with his cock. It's become a vicious weapon, jerked by his thighs into excruciating angles down in my puss, digging over my g-spot and slamming up against my cervix.

On the phone Cock Guy's Girl also sounds like she is going for it with her squirting vibrator. Has she bent over so it can doggy her? On all fours, one hand ramming it into her puss while holding her phone and giving out squees of filthy satisfaction? On a bed like us, or on the floor? And telling Cock Guy how amazing he is. How fantastic and fuck-quenching. There's a faint pulsing buzz, loud then muted, as her puss muffles it, over and over. Has she named it yet? Or does she do that after? Decides what to call it based on how good a fuck she had?

And in the middle of this phone sex, me. Cock Guy and his Girl may be enjoying this, because they've obviously done this many times before, but I'm the one getting properly fucked. I wish I could tell her. Say yes, your lover is the most amazing fantastic fuck around. Thanks very for sharing. But I still can't make a sound. It feels almost as strangely intimate hearing her tinny voice getting doggy fucked by her vibrator as it is having Cock Guy finally fuck me like I have wanted since seeing him. I fancied that fuck and went for it. Thanks very as well Cock Guy.

"lover?" I nearly jump as Cock Guy's Girl breaks the squelchy slapping and unending sordid blow-by-blow, thrust-by-thrust, fuck-by fuck details gasped across whatever phone network they use.

Cock Guy slows but doesn't stop his fucking. "Yes cumslut?"

"can i cowgirl you? i wanna feel you tween my thighs."

Sounds good to me. I crane my neck to glance back. Cock Guy will have to be untied as he can lie on his back with me on top, won't he? He slows his fucking to a stop, leaving his cock inside me. I keep pushing back as he decides. A no-brainer surely, unless he doesn't like that position? Keep squeezing my puss round those fantastic rough veins texturing his rock-like cock. Reminding him that the real fuck is here.

"Yes I want you to ride me cumslut." 

My puss spasms with anticipation. But it doesn't want to let his cock go. Cock Guy tires to shuffle back out of me but I crawl backwards with him, shifting my weight on my free hand while still aiming his phone and his Girl's voice at him. Until my pushing topples him and he is forced to sprawl, hands still bound to his ankles, on his back with a soft thud. Knees apart. arms pinned behind. And suddenly I'm reverse cowgirl on his thighs, sprung there, falling to straddle him by his cock tugging me on top. The force of it in my puss, grinding against her rear softness and catapulting me back, is exquisite. I doubt we could have done that if we tried but amazingly, there it is.

Cock Guy's Girl responds to the noise of us repositioning, as it were. "you okay lover?"

I can't imagine how painful it must be for him to be in that position, his weight on his arms, let alone mine. I have to pull a face in the mirror so he can see me mouthing if he is okay. There's a sort of pained nod. If he likes being tied then I suppose this is just more bondage of a sort. He has a sort of smile behind his grimace. He does like this.

"Which way are you cowgirling me cumslut?" He gasps as my thighs shift their weight to relish his cock in my puss. Should I be gentle, or does he prefer rough? Tender or merciless? I'm going for the latter.

"what would you like lover?"

I could turn and face him without getting off his cock if she wants. What do I want? Do I prefer the anonymity of his cock without needing to see his face? His expressions? Whether he likes it or not?

"I'd love to see your titties hanging over me cumslut. But tonight I'd like reverse. You have such a perfect arse."

Does he mean her, or really me? And what's wrong with my breasts, even if he can't touch them? Does he prefer them over mine?

"whatever you want fucktoy. you know your cumslut loves whatever you want 'cause you are soooo fucking horny." Another giggle.

"you gonna spank my arse lover?"

Oh. My look at Cock Guy in the mirror is one of "Oh shit.". His back to me is about the same.

He doesn't really spank her over the phone does he? Does he pretend to? Make a slapping sound on his thigh or other part? Cock Guy nods at my arse. He does. I'm not sure if this is degrading or kinky. With my free hand I reach behind, hesitate, then bring the palm of my hand down hard on my arse with a stinging slap. I've been spanked during the odd fuck before but after the sharp pain subsides the relaxing sensation ripples through to my puss in ways it didn't before. Ever. If this fuck couldn't have been even more fantastic it is now.

"ouchies lover!" Cock Guy's Girl squeals an appreciative moan. The lapping buzz of her vibrator quickens.

I slap my arse even harder. My puss quivers even more. Responding to the slap now. A sharp tingle around Cock Guy's cock that makes its filthy deep penetration even more fantastic. I want him to shove up as I slap. Make it feel as if he is slapping it inside my puss, as painful as it gets. I want to feel the same hurt he is. Hard extreme feelings for my puss.

"Does my cumslut like that?"

If she doesn't, but I suspect she will, then I'm more than ready to. Push push push. yes yes yes! I'm already spanking myself towards that elusive owed orgasm. Just the thought of fucking Cock Guy should have been enough but this is even better. Cock Guy's Girl replies to each loud sharp slap with ringtone moans and squeals. She's going to come as well. I feel Cock Guy's helpless pinned stare on my back. In unison, his Girl and my puss are giving him the fucking of a lifetime yet he is helpless and Team Cock Guy's Girl is for the win. I can only imagine what is going through his mind. The sight of me fucking his cock. The sound of her fucking her squirty vibrator while thinking of him doggy styling her or cowgirling him. I wouldn't have thought him capable of taking all this lying down. But he is quite literally is. Almost. He is jerking his thighs, his cock, up into my puss in time with my slaps. Jerk. Slap. Cock Girl's moan. Thrust. Spank. Squee. Buck. Wallop. Orgasm.

Yes, orgasm. At long last. Cock Guy Girl's voice becomes an uncontrolled rapid high-pitched panting. It's the silenced voice of my puss too as my breasts heave and I gulp to not gasp out mine. It's lost control in time to her cries. Rippling. Convulsing. Clenching and vicing that fantastic cock. And that fantastic cock gives back it all. Loads and loads again by the burning feel. Thanks very.

Then I'm lost in an explosion of sensation from my belly. His cock isn't just scraping my g-spot, it's touching every part of me. He's not just filling my puss with cum again, I'm soaked in a shower of it. Perspiration breaks out in a fine sheen all over my naked skin. Hot flush, then cooling.

I can't even hold the phone over my shoulder any more as Cock Guy's Girl cacophony screams against my ear. She keeps crying out her tinny orgasm as she tumbles down my back, bounces off my arse with a filtered yelp of ended climax and lies panting somewhere on Cock Guy's stomach.


To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment