Thursday 22 December 2011

don't be a stranger pt 6

'Easy Come, Easy Go'

Cock Guy Girl's wails suddenly come to a breathy stop. I'm panting too, confident in the fact her voice is masking mine but suddenly I sound too loud in the silence, even compared to Cock Guy's grunts as he fucks my nipples. I can sense he's close to coming again. That exquisite tingling throb a cock has just before. And my nipples are tingling next to him. Rawsome, as his girl might say.

Has she had her orgasm? I bite my lip again to silence myself, as Cock Guy keeps ramming my nipples, his palm pressing it against them with maddening urgency, wanting to cover them with his cum once more. And keeping my breasts palmed tight for my nipples to be close enough for him to fuck simultaneously, I'm wanting him to as well. I remember his how he shot his spunk over me before. I could do this all night, if he wants. I wonder if his girl is as vigorous and insatiable. She sounds like she might be. But why has she gone quiet?

"lover?"

Cock Guy has to stop to answer, and I can sense the frustration in his grunted reply.

"i want you to fuck my cunny." Her what? Cunny? Oh she's being cute again.

Cock Guy pants and grunts. He is still pressing hic cock against my nipples but not rubbing them. It throbs on the edge of climax. It might only take a small movement from me to make him come again, quite violently.

He just grunts. Gasps.

"doggy me lover."

Right now how is this going to work.

"where are you lover? in bed?"

I can tell now is not the time he wants to be talking. He wants to be fucking or wanking. To be honest, I'm siding with him. He can fuck me, or even wank me with his fingers if he wants. But if his Girl wants fucking doggy style, there's a very obliging needy puss right here to take her place.

"No." Cock Guy sighs. "But I can be there in a minute. BRB and call you then?"

His Girl giggles and moans a yes then Cock Guy thumbs to end the call. He looks at me, torn. Can he? Should he? I decide for him. This has gone so far and I want the fruits of my boldness. Standing, I take his hand and help him up. He wobbles, legs weak from climaxing twice. Cum drips from both of us as he tugs his boxers and jeans up enough so he can walk. He is going to have some cleaning to do after.

"Where's the bedroom then?" 

Still holding my hand he leads me upstairs to a quite large bedroom with a neat doublebed. Cuddly toys line a shelf. A dresser is full of makeup and sprays. A full length dressing mirror has been angled so anyone on the bed can be seen reflected in it. I like that. I'd like to see what goes on when we do.

Time is running until he has to call back so I'm urgent in finding out.

Cock Guy indicates the bedstead. "She kneels up against that and I fuck her from behind."

"That it?"

Cock Guy shrugs but is also blushing. "I, um... well, I also like her to tie me up. Sometimes."

"While fucking her doggy style?"

He blushes more. "Er, no. She uh, prefers I play with her titties as I fuck her that way. To be honest I love playing with them too but she insists on that. I'd actually like to fuck her doggy style while... tied up."

So there are some things she doesn't do. Or at least her needs outweigh his. Surely she must realise? But a hands off doggy style fuck. My puss is pounding inside my panties to be let out. She doesn't care how, only now.

My breasts are still exposed from my top, the stretchy neckline giving them an unexpected lift. I wonder where I left my bra. 

"Undress me. Quickly!" I tell him. I expected resistance but he responds instantly to my order. Does Cock Guy Girl order him around? Dominate him?

Cock Guy is surprisingly vigorous. He doesn't quite tear my top off but his speed and care is breathtaking. He tosses me on the bed and tugs my skirt off, then my tights. Carefully but exhilaratingly fast as they zip off my legs. Then I'm just left in my panties and he peels them from my wet puss, feeling how soaked they are and relishing the scent of them. I must reek by now but lie there gasping. He stands over me, taking his clothes off with equal if not more speed and energy until he is properly naked. And his cock is beautifully hard again, with a coating of glistening cum that makes it shine in the bedroom light.

"How does she tie you up?" I expect him to go to a draw or cupboard and pull out some bondage restrains of some sort but he goes to my discarded tights and offers them to me.

"With her stockings." Tights aren't exactly the sexiest item of lingerie but it's all I have. If i'm going to do this properly, then his binding is mine and mine alone. If he gets chafed by them then I'm keeping the tights that mark him. My keepsake.

"Kneel where you would be fucking her." He does as told instantly. I'm getting to like having Cock Guy obedient to every whim. Almost to the point of wanting to know his name. No, keep the anonymity of it. I won't be coming back this way. Why pine on that want.

I position him so his knees are apart and his ankles crossed, then wrap the black tights one way then across so he can't bring his legs back together. Then I get him to cross his wrists and stretch the legs up to bind them together and close to his ankles. He wobbles on the mattress, his only support resting his palms on the heels of his crossed feet until I clamber in front of him. 

His phone rings. Shit! Where is it? Cock Guy gulps and shrugs, unable to move. I crawl out from in front of him and find it on the end of the bed, then crawl back and kneel up beside him, his bare body against mine. There's extreme sexual tension as our naked bodies finally meet. His stiff hard cock twitches along my thigh as I hold the phone to his mouth. Our eyes meet. We are both beyond signalling "Fancy a fuck?" to "When are we going to?"

I thumb the call button and Cock Guy Girl's tinny voice is with us. Time to be silent again. But if he is as good as she intimates and I suspect, I wonder how I can't stop but match her ringtone orgasm?

"lover? is my fucktoy ready yet?"

"Yes, your fucktoy is ready for his cumslut. Is she ready to be fucked and bashed from behind like never before?" As his Girl giggles a yes, he looks at me, and I nod. I want to be fucked and bashed from behind but I wonder what to do with the phone. I don't really want to be holding it over my shoulder as Cock Guy fucks me but I may not have a choice. In fact perhaps that's even filthier. I'll be holding her voice close to my mouth. I might not be able to moan my pleasure, let alone talk, but she'll be my voice, for as long as it takes.

"Cumslut?" Cock Guy asks as I angle myself in front of him. Lean up on the bedstead and part my thighs. My puss tingles and aches with the 'at long last' anticipation that has lasted an eternity, for this fuck. One arm supporting me, I hold the phone in my free hand and rest it on my shoulder, looking back at him. Daring him to go that final step. I can't see my puss but can just see him looking down at it. I remember the mirror and look at that. Get a grandstand view of his arse about to eclipse mine as he angles his cock into my puss. He strains at my tights as he edges forward on his knees, and the jerky penetration makes me want to gasp.

"yes lover?" Her tinny voice is almost in my ear.

"You should know..." And I tense as I wonder what he is going to say. I don't want him pulling out at this point and spread my knees so my puss is pushed to surround him. Take him whole and deep. He lets out a gasp. Still on that edge.

"oooh lover? are you close to coming?"

"Yes. Very close yes. I was..." I wriggle my puss so he has to stop himself, in more ways than one. A cry. Moans. "Fuck, I'm gonna..."

His thighs jerk and spasm, thrusting his already puss-deep cock around inside me. There's a burst of heat in my belly than makes me want to scream out loud. Thankfully, Cock Guy does it for me. I almost bite my tongue to stop myself making a sound.

"ooooh come for me fucktoy!" Cock Guy Girl's voice squees "come for me hard and fill me."

She took the words right out of my mouth...


To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment