Saturday 10 December 2011

don't be a stranger pt 3

'Cock Guy's Girl'


There's another ping from Cock Guy's phone, somewhere in his jeans pocket around his knees. I just have my lips round the tip of his cock, which is playing come hither with my taste buds, and look up at him. He looks down at me with a half "Are you going to keep doing that because I think you should" look of blowjob interruptus panic, and more panic in the form of "That's probably my girlfriend but should I answer it because a mad woman is about to suck me off". My right hand is gripping the smooth base of his cock's shaft. I wonder if he shaves down there because his girlfriend tells him to or because he wants to. I don't need to hold it because that cock seems to be finding my mouth quite well on its on. Didn't I say he was gasping for it? But the feel of both, tip on my lips and tongue and that hot hard flesh like rubber covered iron in my palm is what I need right now. I don't really care what he wants. It's my night. Wam bam and the whole fucking thanks very, Mister Cock Guy. 
But I'm curious about Cock Guy's Girl now. No, not that kind of curious but what does she demand from him? That first text opened my eyes, not to mention opening even more my puss, and I have a cat-like curiosity about how she turns Cock Guy on. I don't seem to be doing too badly in those stakes so far, if his expression is anything to go by. But live and learn.

I fumble in his jeans pocket with my other hand and pass it to him. My eyes tell him "You can read it only if you show me" while my mouth is busy millimetring down his cock. My puss is urging me on to hurry up so she can enjoy it too but anticipation is everything. Wanting to fuck this guy's brains out in a rush of horny arousal, yet wanting to savour every moment, is such a tear, isn't it?  

Cock Guy thumbs a read of his texts and I watch him like a hawk. No replies yet, and I dig my teeth in just so he doesn't get any ideas. He doesn't wince quite as much as I thought he would. Seems to like it really. He turns the screen to me so I can read. Cock Guy's Girl has had more thoughts about what she'd like to do with what's currently flavour of the moment. More amazingly filthy inspiration there. I might even get to like her, and her me, if I wasn't about to give her boyfriend the blowjob to end all blowjobs. Normally I'd ramp things up slowly, build it up, but I'm going for deep throat as starter and taking it from there. I've already tasted his tonsils. Now he can flavour mine.

Cock Guy returns to his screen and starts thumbing a reply so I dig my teeth in to remind him who has priority. As best he can he shrugs "What?". I reach up and take the phone with my free left hand and slowly start thumbing my reply as it cradles in my palm. Eyes on him, his cock about to passover my tongue and say hi to my throat, and texting at the same time. Multitasking extreme. His eyes widen because he thinks I'm going to tell her. I'm not like that. Besides I know what it's like to find your boyfriend is fucking another girl. Much as Cock Guy's Girl is my competitor I'm not about to destroy her. I just tap out M for Mine. O for Orgasm. R for Red, which is the colour Cock Guy's face is going, and I don't think that's one hundred per cent because of my blowjob. And E for Easy, because no matter how much Cock Guy loves her, it's been less difficult than I thought to get his trousers down and help myself to the goods. MORE. Send. Ping. 

I toss the phone up so Cock Guy has to jump up slightly to catch it, making him jerk his shaft against the roof of my mouth. You know how that tickles. It feels even more fantastic than I imagined. And the ribbing of the roof just sends him over that edge, the one my lips and tongue had pushed him to. And before his arse has hit the sofa again he's shooting his load in my mouth. And do I mean shoot! It's like a hot water fountain. Suddenly my mouth is full of cock and cum so I have to press my lips round that throbbing shaft in case I dribble. And still his cock pounds its ejaculation until I have to swallow. It's not as difficult as i thought, gulping, then breathing, gulping again and feeling that gummy burn as it finds its way down inside my neck. My head swims. My puss gasps. My heart pounds, as his cum goes past it. My tits heave. And Cock guy's eyes roll up with a loud moan of uncontrolled feeling as his hips spasm and his cock keeps jerking into my mouth. I have to use both hands to press down around his bare hairless cock so it doesn't leave my lips and spurt all over the place. Fucking a girl's boyfriend is one thing but staining her sofa, and probably everything else the way Cock Guy is overloading my deepthroat, with his cum is another.

Eventually he does stop, and I have to take some deep nose breaths between gulps of his burning jac to clear my throat while still having his cock planted firmly in my mouth, almost welded there with heat and glued with his tasty stickiness. At last i can open my lips, just, to let out a sigh of my own pleasure at how unbelieveably filthy that was but still heart drummingly and puss pleasingly fantastic. And pretty much accidental, with that jerk to catch his phone out of the control of us both.

I look up at him, my whole body shaking and heaving as if exerted. Which it is in a way. He is still spasming slightly, letting drops of cum tickle my throat and as I relax on him slightly, on my taste buds again. I cannot describe how amazingly delicious he is. As I look up at him, his eyes roll around and finally met mine. I smile as much as i can with my lips surrounding his cock. And he actually grins down at me and runs his fingers through my hair. Then caresses my face. Thanks very, he is saying.


To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment