Saturday 10 December 2011

don't be a stranger pt 4

'Girl Say, Chloe Do'


The tenderness of the moment is broken by Cock Guy's phone moaning. A girl's moan. One only made in the peak of orgasm. Cock Guy's cock twitches in my mouth, seeming to go limp and harder at the same time. His eyes show terror. It's her, having an orgasm. A quite intense uncontrollable one. And he's recorded it for his ringtone.

"It's her!" he whispers "What do I do?"

He's asking me? Of all people? The one who just sucked off his cock to the most delicious blowjob ever? Because that's what his girlfriend had texted she would like to be doing right now.

I place my hand over his, the one holding the phone. Finally let his cock drop from my mouth, covered in cum and saliva, and find my voice. "Can you put it on loud?"

He nods. The phone's moaning is getting louder. Fuck, how long does she have orgasms? If it's Cock Guy causing them, then my puss definitely wants to know. The very hard cock way.

"Do it. Talk to her." I kneel up and place my finger to his lips before letting him answer. The phone moan is getting very insistent, even more filthy. "Our secret. Talk dirty to her. I want to hear."

There's a nod because the last thing he wants to give away is the fact he's just had a fantastic blowjob from another girl. 

"One more thing." I say "Don't use her name."

He smiles a strange smirk as if that isn't a problem. As I wonder why, he answers the call and the moaning is cut off just as it becomes a shriek of extortionate pleasure. My puss throbs with the sound of her losing control in the most violent way soundable.

"Hello?" says Cock Guy.

"hello lover. are you missing me?" Cock Guy Girl's voice is small and tinny, a bit posh, high and breathy at the same time but nothing like the ringtone moan. And she calls him 'lover'. The anonymousness of Cock Guy is maintained. I don't really want to know his name, if I'm honest. But I wonder what she looks like...

"Loads and loads." He looks at me, kneeling between his legs. I'm absent-mindedly stroking his cock, feeling its coating of his cum and my spit on my fingers. Deliciously hard, it twitches and throbs and glistens in the low lounge light. Cock Guy inadvertently gives a short low moan. Loads. A loaded double meaning if ever. And both know it.

"what you doing lover?" The question isn't an accusation. It's as if she knows. Or at least thinks she knows. "are you naked?"

Cock Guy hesitates, wanting to answer honestly. then "Yes."

"are you wanking?" Again it's not a 'because you shouldn't' tone but 'because of me?' hint in her voice.

"Always. You know you love that."

There's a tinny girly giggle. They must do this a lot. It's almost like two actors playing out a well rehearsed scene. They know the moves, the words, and yet they keep it fresh and exciting.

Cock Guy looks at me and asks "What would you like me to do? You got my photos, didn't you?"

"oh yes lover!" 

"Did you like them?"

"oh yes lover!" Emphasis on the yes that time. They must do that a lot too.

"So?" Cock Guy asks.

I can almost smell the burning from the other end of the phone. The animal heat. The brain cells trying to think of something different and new. The wetness of her puss.

"What does my cumslut want her fucktoy to do?" 

They have cute filthy nicknames for each other. Cute filthy. Sounds like a contradiction. So that was what the smile was about. I wonder if he'll come up with one for me? Suckslut? Blowjobwhore? Suckerella? The night is young and any name, even a cute filthy one, detracts from what I want. What I need to know. I stroke his cock in a deliberate and vibrant way. She wants him to wank but it's my hands doing it. 

"you gonna come lover?"

Cock Guy's face is torn. The fact he probably is going to because I'm jerking his cock hard and he has no control over that. The fact he is talking to his girlfriend while 'Blowjobwhore' becomes 'Handjobwhore' before his eyes and there is nothing he can do about it. I look up at him. Grin. Is this what you want Cock Guy? Really really want? My hands go ziggazig ahh over the hot tight veiny skin, pulled even tighter by my palm as it wanks him off without mercy or care. Or a name.

"lover?"

Cock Guy lets out a moan. I've brought him to the edge again.

"lover are you gonna come for your cumslut?" She's heard him. Is his moan turning her on like it is me?

"Yes, yes yes yes..." His voice tails to a cry. I jerk him more.

"lover come on my titties" Cock Guy Girl tells him. If that's what she wants...

I quickly tug the neckline of my stretch top and bra straps off my shoulders with my free hand and tug my breasts out of their low cups.

Cock Guy's cries are now loud and uncontrolled.

"lover?" It sounds like she's never heard him wank this hard before. My puss is gasping with the amazing arousal of it all. I wonder if hers is.

Cock Guy's cock spasms in my palm and he lets out a moan shriek of almost unbearable loudness and intensity. Then his cock spurts again for a second time. A fantastic jet of gushing white wetness that fires high and arcs down again on me. All over my face and breasts. The hot splashes ooze down between them as the rest drips down my cheeks, nose and chin. Fuck! That's twice in as many minutes and he wasn't joking when he said 'loads and loads'. His loads are... loads!

Still his cock twitches and smaller spurts cover my palm and his stomach. Like icing on a cake. My tongue subconsciously flicks out to lick the cum that has dribbed over my mouth from my nose. Still delicious.

"lover? did you come?"

Cock Guy's arm has gone limp at his side, the phone cradled in his palm.

"lover?"

Cock Guy looks at me with a "What the fuck did you just do to me" question in his eye. I just look back at him with a "You haven't seen anything or felt anything yet" stare. That's if he's up for it. His cock is slightly limper but still useful with a little encouragement.

"lover?" Cock Guy Girl sounds concerned, bless her.

"lover are you okay?"

"lover?"


To be continued.

2 comments:

  1. Not too wise, dear:
    your story could spread
    around the world N cause
    many others to think about
    things other than God...

    I know that's completely foreign
    to you in your horizontal mindset.
    So, here's what we'll do:

    Yes, earthling, Im an NDE
    (thus, my ethereal nomenclature) -
    so I actually know God exists:
    He rewards those who HONOR n RESPECT
    Him and strive to follow His Laws;
    for those who wanna know what
    Seventh-Heaven holds for your
    indelible, magnificent soul whom
    God has so carefully crafted -
    and if you're not too concerned
    with WWIII and N. Korea,
    you better follow us:

    Find-out what RCIA means and join.
    trustNjesus.
    ALWAYS.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let this be your catalyst to Seventh-Heaven:

    'The more you shall honor Me,
    the more I shall bless you'
    -the Infant Jesus of Prague
    (<- Czech Republic, next to Russia)

    Love him or leave him...
    ya better lissen to DonJuan;
    if you deny o'er-the-Hillary's evil,
    which most whorizontalites do,
    you cannot deny Hellfire
    which YOU send YOURSELF to.

    Yes, earthling, I was an NDE:
    the sights were beyond extreme.
    Choose Jesus.
    You'll be most happy you did.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete