Thursday 15 December 2011

don't be a stranger pt 5

'Keeping Abreast of His Girl'

Cock Guy is still panting and trying to get his breath back from covering me with his climax, our eyes locked. What is his next move? Cock Guy's Girl is still calling him and getting no reply. What is my next move, kneeling between his knees, covered in his cum?

"lover?" The small tinny voice of Cock Guy's Girl is getting more and more concerned.

Finally Cock Guy lifts the phone to his mouth and tries to croak a reply. His Girl giggles again.

"wassa matter lover? was i too rawsome for ya? you must really be missing me."

He didn't miss me, that's for sure. Now I know why her ringtone was so intense. She is one lucky bitch.

"do you wanna fuck my titties lover? i knows how you love that."

I can only imagine how they do this phone sex thing and what Cock Guy uses when she isn't here. Does he just wank? Or use cushions or something? There's a ping and Cock Guy thumbs something on his phone, then turns it to me. There on the little screen is a picture of a woman's breasts, cradled in long fingered hands, pressed together. So she reciprocates with photos of her boobs. They're full, pale, with nipples signalling arousal. Mine aren't quite so big but they are firmer. Hers look like they would swallow his cock whole. Smother it to death. And he looks like he wouldn't mind dying in them.

I let go of his cock, long strings of gummy cum stretching between my hands and his shaft until they split and drip between us. Smear the spunk over my breasts so they are slippery and glisten with it. Cock Guy's cock twitches and hardens again. There seems to be no stopping this guy! Fucking him must be an experience and a half. I reach behind, fingers still sticky and slippery and undo my bra properly. Shrug the rest of the cum-soiled top off my arms and let the bra fall away. Kneel up once more until my breasts are taking his erection between them, bare skin sticking and sliding and I press them together. They don't quite smother it but their firmness is a new sensation to it, smooth tight breasts against his stiff Cock. I can feel every vein, every throb, and his shunting up and down is matched by the pounding of my heart, which he must feel, even hear as he fucks my titties, not hers.

Cock Guy finally finds his voice again. "Yes I want to fuck my cumslut's titties."

There's another tiny giggle and squee of aroused delight.

"can you feel them round your cock lover? i'm squeezing them round it as you fuck them."

I press my breasts round his cock more. They don't quite surround it but he's enjoying it. And so am I.

"May I...?" Cock Guy hesitates. "Are your nips all pert and swollen?"

"oh yes. lovely and puffy for ya lover."

"May I... tap them with my cock? You know, bash them and splash them with cum?"

My eyebrows arch and rise. He's talking to her but in reality he's asking me. My nipples can be quite sensitive but they've never been hit by a cock. Perhaps it's about time I learned. 

"oooh yes lover. that is so dirty!" She lingers on the 'so', drawing the word out like his cum was between my fingers and his cock.

I release his cock from my breasts so he can take it. Firmly and decisively he uses his cock to club my left nipple, and more cum spurts from the end over it, leaving a burning wet sensation on it. Then he does the same with the right. The heat shoots through my breasts. My nipples stiffen under the warm sticky coating. A drop of cum leaves one and splashes on my tights, white against black. A single drop on my thigh that makes my puss tingle and want to reach out and feel it.

"oooooooooooooh" There's a long drawn out tinny sigh from the phone. By the sound of it, she's going to have another orgasm soon. I wonder what she does on the other end to match what Cock Guy would normally do alone. Is she playing with her nipples? Fingering herself? Is she naked too, wherever she is? Certainly not at home.

"I can hear you tapping lover. that is soooo horny. what are you hitting with your cock?"

He looks at me. I look at him. He wouldn't, would he? Tell her he has a stranger in her home, who just sucked him hard, wanked him even harder, and is about to fuck the tits off. I hope.

"My finger. Are your nips as big as the tip of my finger, cumslut?"

A girly moan of ecstasy. "oh yes lover!" A pause. "i'm smearing some lube over them and imagining it's your cum." There's another lingering sigh and I can hear a soft tinny lapping as she lathers her breasts with pretend cum. She is really quite filthy. That is almost turning me on as much as Cock Guy.

Cock Guy's cock twitches at her voice and the sounds. My puss is almost screaming for it. If the ache of need had a voice, Cock Guy's moan into cry as he came didn't even approach the wail of my puss for him now. But this act needs some resolution too. I press my breasts together as much as possible but not surrounding his cock. Both nipples are close enough for him to rub his cock against them at the same time. I move them up and down his stiff shaft so he can feel them. He's obviously not fucked her tits this way so I'm a new experience. Less pressure but hopefully more enjoyment. I can feel my nipples growing more sensitive as he fucks them from the tip of his cock to nearly his balls. I have to bite my lip to not make a single sound, much as I would love to scream my growing ecstasy. Instead, Cock Guy's Girl is vocalising it for me. She has become my voice. 

"I'm fucking your titties, my cumslut." His cock burns against my nipples with rapid frantic rubs.

"oooh lover! fuck my titties hard. can you feel them round ya?"

Cock Guy is beginning to pant again. "Yes my cumslut. I feel those amazing titties on my cock." But what he is feeling is mine. Cum oozes from the tip of his cock and sticks to my nipples as it rubs past them. Makes his fucking softer and wetter. His cum is my lube. How's that for irony.

Cock Guy's Girl is going for it on the other end of the phone. She's now at ringtone level. The moans becoming tinny cries. Cock Guy is going for my nipples too. They've almost been rubbed raw. Perhaps that's what his girl meant by rawsome? Sore yet feeling all the more fantastic for it. After all, isn't all fucking about friction of some kind?


To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment