Thursday 22 December 2011

don't be a stranger pt 7

'Three Into Two'

Cock Guy's thighs jerk against mine as his cock throbs and spasms in my puss for what seems forever. It's our only physical point of contact. In the mirror I can see his wrists and ankles straining and twisting at the black tights binding them behind his back. He can't touch me or hold me or slap me. But I have him. My puss grips his cock as it twitches its climax. Holding it and restraining it in a burning liquid vice, made even hotter and wetter by his cum now. But I haven't come yet. As fantastic as feeling as him coming in me was, he was too trigger sensitive and fast after the nipple fuck to hold back and wait for me, even if he wanted to.

I can hear Cock Guy Girl's breathy arousal on his phone as I hold it over my shoulder. I hope she can't hear me. Discern my excited quick breathing from Cock Guy's loud climax. I wonder if his cries turn her on as much as they are me, on top of his captured fuck. Talking of which...

Cock Guy shudders to a tremble of post-coital trauma. His naked body quivers, spent, trying to stay up in its bound kneeling position. In my puss I can feel his cock going a bit limp and shrinking but she isn't going to let him get away so easily. I'm owed an orgasm and I'm calling the debt.

"lover?" Cock Guy Girl's tinny voice is still between us. "Did ya come?" At the moment, out of the two of us, only I know the answer. 

Cock Guy tries to grunt a reply. My puss clenches on his cock harder. He moans. Even more I squeeze his cock to make it hard again. Wank him wth my hot wet folds, slippery and sticky with cum. He moans again and tries to push forward. He's finally at his limit. But as long as he stays kneeling up, he's mine for the taking.

"Fuck." Cock Guy whimpers at last. "What did you do to me?"

Clench. Push back against his cock. Ripple. Push back. Squeeze. Push. Grip. Push. Push. Push!

"oooh lover." His Girl says. "did i make you come loads? was i good?"

Yes, loads. He came loads, thanks very, Cock Guy's Girl. You may be sowing your filthiness but I'm reaping all the way. Push push push, my puss! His cock has no choice but to harden against my wet vice. Push. Embrace. Push. Jerk. Push. Wank. Wanking him with my puss as his hands are unable to. Wank. Wank. Wank. I never thought, when I first took his cock in my mouth and had him jerk his cum down my throat that I would be the one doing all the work fucking. But there it is. This has become my fuck. My way. Cock Guy is just that. A cock for the night.

I still can't make a sound. Actually, tell a lie, I can't speak a sound, but the sound of my puss fucking around Cock Guy's cock has become a symphony of sound in itself. Squeeze. Squelch. Push. Splash. Grip. Slurp. Push. Splat. And accompanying it is the steady percussion of his cum dripping out of my puss onto the sheets, as I push round him, and it leaks past his shaft and balls.

"Yes." Cock Guy replies. "My cumslut was amazing. I came loads. There's cum everywhere."

Or would be if my puss hadn't claimed it. Thanks very again, Cock Guy's Girl.

Another girly giggle of a squee. I wonder what she is doing at her end. Wouldn't it be funny if she had a guy there, and was fucking him secretly as I fuck her lover. Both steeped in secrets. Never knowing. Thinking they are both alone in their separated intimacy and filthiness yet sharing it. Would he be an anonymous stranger to her as I am to Cock Guy. At least, not knowing names or details. We are now no longer strangers when it comes to intimacy. To sex. To just plain needy fucking.

"What are you doing, cumslut? Have you had a gasm yet?"

The line goes a bit odd. Cock Guy Girl's voice is still tinnily audible above it but there's a background buzz. Like it could be a vibrator. 

"i didn't take lil andy so I bought a new vibe. one of those squirty ones i've always been meaning to. do you want me to use it, lover? put it deep in my cunny and squirt it when you come?"

I take this all in, the same way I'm taking Cock Guy's cock deep. Lil Andy? She's named a vibrator? Does this make Cock Guy the Big version? Or is it named after someone else? I push the name from my mind. No need to know either way.

But she wants him to make her come, and hopefully for her Cock Guy to come again. So do I. I'm silently cheering for Team Cock Guy Girl to make her lover hard and able to fill me again, while she christens her new water pistol vibrator in his honour. I wonder what 'he' will be named. I prefer my vibrators to remain anonymous, if that wasn't already a given. I don't need a relationship with them.

Clench. Push back against his cock. Ripple. Push back. Squeeze. Push. Grip. Push. Push. Push! Yes yes yes!

"What does my cumslut want her fucktoy to do to her?"

A pause. "you still gotta doggy fuck me lover. i ain't had a gasm yet."

I'm beginning to like her more. She's speaking my language. Thanks very, Cock Guy's Girl.

In the mirror I see Cock Guy going for me again. This time when I push back around his hardening cock, filling my already sensitive puss to the point where it feel like it is filling every part of me, there's a thrust back. Push. Thrust. Push. Ram. Push. Shove. The squelching slaps get louder and faster. As I've spread my knees his cock's angle is down and it's found my g spot. Push. Rub. Push. Scrape. Push. Drag. His veins feel like ropes round a drainpipe driven into my puss. Rough and huge. Somehow I manage to bite my tongue while gnawing my lip at the same time. I'll give out a Cock Guy Girl ringtone wail any moment if I don't suppress the urge, and he must be after all those climaxes already a sheer eternity away from coming again. All my nerves are on fire, burning with the intensity of being fucked hard and without mercy. I didn't give any. Why should I expect any.

Cock Guy comes out with a torrent of filthy description about what he would be doing to his Girl if she were there. Struggling to keep a grip on the phone aimed at him over my shoulder I crane my neck to try and make eye contact. He's describing how he's fucking me. Except he wants to grab her titties as they dangle and slap her arse hard as he pounds and punishes her cunt. My puss tingles at hearing him call her a cunt. And tingles even more at being fucked like one. Of course being tied my breasts and arse are off limits to his hands. But a part of me wishes they weren't. 


To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment