Friday 8 July 2011

watch

Aisling Weaver's Fuck Me Friday



I mentioned bout introing Andy to Lil Andy my vibe n it kinda has watching so hang on n enjoy the ride. Andy did! Me too lol!




I'd told Andy knows bout Lil Andy n decided he'd not been formally introed. In my room I pull him out of my bedside drawer n wave him in front of Andy.


"Lil Andy says 'hi Big Andy!'" I say gleefully. Even though I've cleaned Lil Andy after my last hornee play he still keeps a fragrant air of my cunny bout him.


"So," says Andy as he pushes me down on the bed, eases my lil black tart of a dress of over my head. Slips my very skimpy lacy thong down my thighs, leaving me in just my hold-ups which he luvs for me to keep on, "How do you use Lil Andy when I'm not round?"


I blush, pouting, "That's private. Tween me n Lil Andy."


"You don't like the idee of both your hawt luvahs being here in bed with you at the same time?


Actually I'd never thought bout it. I've no need for Lil Andy when Andy is round n vicey versay. But the thought of having Andy's cock deep in me at mebbe the same time Lil Andy is buzzing round my clit or nips, or... or... no that would be too greedy wudnt it? Oh fuckit! Let's do it, yeh!


Andy's playing with Lil Andy. No not THAT way you pervs! Just trying to figure how I do myself n twiddling his dial base."Show me... " he growls, "How do you turn him on?"


I take Lil Andy n caress his (yeh course he's a he n not an 'it'!) long pink plastic shaft n find the black base tween my fingertips. Give it a lil twist n Lil Andy buzzes to life. That sound turns me on n I can feel my already wet cos-Andy-is here cunny drooling even more. Andy perches on the corner of my bed n does a slow strippytease as I watch n he watches as I lay back n let Lil Andy buzz his way from nip to nip making them all perky n fuckin sensitive, downmy bod n belly n... Andy stops taking his shorts off to part my knees n give him view my drippy cunny... n then Lil Andy is going down down deeper n down in me. I'm so fucking wet n open i don't even have to push he's just sunk in me like I'm quicksand! Lol hey I'm quicksandie n quickies r us!


Course now Andy is all nekkid n yeh he's all luvly n hard n now he wants in too but Lil Andy's first in the queue matey! You gotta wait your turns!


Leaving Lil Andy in me, Andy guides my hands to my tum n I feel Lil Andy tickle my belly from inside. I'm giving low blissful moans as I lie back n let both Andys fuck me. First he takes Lil Andy out all wet from me n makes his tingling tip tease my titties. Slides him over each nip until they perk up even more like skinny mini-Lil Andys. Lies him tween my boobs n presses them together for a Lil Andy tittyfuck. His vibes make my titties jiggle like two jellies as he thrills n excites them, making me giggle. Then he drags Lil Andy down my tum to my smooth mound n makes him caress my clit. I give lil convulsive gasps as each poke n stroke drives me to absolute horniness. My vaj is already leaky n lusty cravings for both my hard boys. Right now.


Andy doesn't have to be a mind reader to know what I want. It's written all over my 'fuck me now' expression n even more so 'make it ever so filthilee dirtilee hornilee' eyes.


He rolls me on my front n hefts my arse up so I'm on all fours n aims his huge hawt cock in my cunny. Pushes it, pounds it, solid shoves right through me, doggies me as I sigh n scream with each new vigorous ramming. I claw my way up so I'm bracing myself on the bedstead, as Andy grips my waist, slaps my arse, bends his chest to my shoulder blades n fucks me the great granddaddy of all fucks. His knees slide tween mine n slowly with each violent thrust in my cunny eases them apart even more. I steady myself with one arm n reach back finding his hand to guide it round n down my belly until his fingers cup my mound. I part his fingers so he is either side of his cock rubbing my labs as his fucks push me drive me screaming n gasping ever louder towards a godalmighty gasm.


Then Andy brings Lil Andy round with his other hand n I feel the buzzing tear onto the skin of my belly over where my g spot is then on my clit. I'm being fucked n vibed in one. Andy sets up a randy rhythm pulling back as he shoves Lil Andy over my clit n teases my labs then ramming his dick hard in as he caresses Lil Andy away. It's a sexc see-saw of a shug n I can only wonder if Lil Andy's vibes are turning Andy on n bringing him to climax as quickly as I am.


Cos I am. Rapidly racing towards a teeth-juddery body-shaky knee-trembly tummy-churny gasm. I don't even have time to gasp Andy's name. Barely a mo to scream 'yesyesyesfuckingyes!' before both Andys make me cum... make me bite my own arm so I don't screem the whole fucking flat down...


I feel Andy let go releasing hawt burning jizz deep into my cunny until his slap-happy pounding goes all liquid in squelchy sounds round his stiff shaft n my gasm squeezes his cum out tween my labs, trickling down my thighs, soaking my stockings. Andy starts to slow as my rippling cunny milks him of his last spunky spurts but lying pressed gainst my back he keeps Lil Andy at my clit then as his spent raw cock finally drips out of me he pushes Lil Andy in my quivering quim gripping the base n making Lil Andy fuck me again. My cunny is still gasming big-time, waves of mindless sensation rocking up n down inside like torrid tidal waves. I can't think, can't talk as Lil Andy buzzes through me, gate-crashes another gasm into me, as my knees buckle n I collapse on the sheets with Andy on top n Lil Andy still inside...


It's a while before my shattered shugged senses make sense of me cuddled up beside Andy with my head dopily on his chest. Lil Andy, still sticky n scented with my juices, lies on a bed of tissues on Andy's tum.


"Thank you, luvah... " I whisper as I kiss Andy's nips, "Luvahs" I correct myself.


Ain't we an awesome threesome?




So watch this spacefor more sexciness soon, you pervs, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment