Tuesday 12 July 2011

just the once





It's one of those hot summer weekends where there's not a lot to do except lay in the sun again and just top up the tan while chilling in the garden. Now Andy does chilling as in not doing a lot very well but he does work hard so I'll forgive him cos he also works hard at making me hornee just by lying there in his shorts like the fuckgod he is. And he ain't the chilliest of lovers cos he always so fucking hawt I got no choice but to lie there going all hornee n hawt besides him. Our sunbeds are side by side and I just wanna sidle over him and cowgirl him right there in the sun in his garden on that sunbed.

"D'you think the neighbours will mind?" I whisper from under my shades.

"Mind what?" Andy has a can in his hand and is taking a slow chug to keep his chill up only he looks hawter than eva. I wait til I hear a chink to know he's not drinking still before I say what's on my mind.

"If I slip my kini panties off and straddle fuck you. Y'know... right here. Just the once." It ain't a question it's a statement of intent and I ain't got my eyes open but I hear a choked kinda gasp cos I know he swills his drink in his mouth and slowly swallows it so I imagine him dribbling lager down his chin and chest at my sexc suggest. 

"Are you fucking serious!?" He hisses and I hear his bed creaking so I imagine he's rolled on his side and is looking at me hard. I don't open my eyes under my shades but just slip my hand over cos I know where to find Andy's cock without ever looking and the tips of my fingers touch the stretchy waist band of his shorts and slip inside them. Yep he's hard, the same hard like the hard look trying to penetrate my soul only it's a cunny penetrating hardness and the sun thru his shorts mebbe ain't tanned his cock but it's all hawt from the summer and luvly and a bit dribbly with his sticky cum already. He ain't my fucktoy for nothing and I ain't his cumslut without reason!

"Stop that!" Andy hisses again so I just give his cock a rubby grip and I feel his cum all sticky and sizzly on my wrist and up my arm. I don't wanna let go of his amazing awesome cock but I force my fingers to slip back out and tease my arm up to my lips and kiss Andy's clear trail of spunk from my skin. Then I stick my tongue out and lick it off with lil cute kitten laps while making lil subdued moans of pleasure I know Andy is helpless to resist. I lazily lift one eyelid under my shades and yep his cock is making his shorts look like a teepee tent. Me wanna go camping right now!

"Make me..." I just purr and shut my eyes and slip my hand down Andy's shorts again. The tip of his cock is all slippery and sticky and covered in cum already, not just drippy dribbles but oozing outta it like toothpaste. I know it's been yonks again, like kinda last night but Andy's balls are so full of cum and I know cos he always texts me to tell me which is every few hours so I see it was my cumwhore duty to make sure they are emptied regularly and totally to stop him any unnecessary pain right?

There's a very obv lack of total resistance to me gripping that luvly joystick of a dick and going PS3 with my fucktoy while twisty wanking him off and letting my thumb flick over his oozy cummy tip so he gets massaged there softly while he gets a rough hand job in my palm. And course it ain't too long before Andy's cock is all spasmy and twitchy in my palm as he shoots his sticky spunk all over the inside of his shorts and covers my hand with cum like the fantastico fucktoy I know, luv and shug!

Once I'd finished Andy's half-hearted hisses of my name for me to stop just come out in gaspy panty moans as I claw his cummy climax outta him. But I ain't stopping there and lift the big stretchy waist of Andy's shorts up with my hand. There is cum EVERYWHERE and I mean all over inside his shorts which going into soak city and smelling of filthy fucks so I'm getting even hornier and I can feel my kini briefs getting all wet over my cunny.

The scent of Andyspunk is driving me wild and my nips are making lil tents of their own of my kini-topped titties. I'm losing all inhibition like i usually do round Andy only this time it ain't exactly private. Andy's patio is kinda close enough to his house not to have neighbours see too much and I know Andy has fantasies bout us being watched fucking so what the fuck anyways! 

I slip off my kini top and smear Andy's cum over my bare boobies like suntan lotion making my already pert nippies sticky and sensitive. Fuck the odour of Andy is just awesome and I want that smell inside me and leaking outta me and I don't care who knows cos I have the filthiest fucktoy ever!

Sorry did I say just the once? I'm so totally fucking sure fingerfucking doesn't exactly count and mebbe just mebbe blow jobs don't either but I ain't gonna argue the point I'm just gonna go with the flow. So Andy doesn't even get chances to offer a diff point of view cos the only one he gets is my long hair trailing into the ever-so-stretchy waisty of his sticky smelly shorts as my head disappears inside them and I give him the sucky-licky-fest of all blowjobs since the last one. Well I got standards to keep up as well as Andy's cock and I'm sure I can go ISO9001 for consistency!

Course the inside of Andy's shorts are a superspunkfest so it's all over my face and in my hair but not in the usual solo bukkake all-over-me Andy usually manages cos it's all thin film not liquid loads now. I've twisted on my sunbed and am kneeling over Andy's tacky tum. I don't exactly need to be urged on but my fucktoy knows what I like and it ain't before long as I get my tongue wrapped round his tasty cock that I feel one of his hands cup a droopy macbooby squashed under me and he gives it a good grope with extra stickiness-to-go from his spunk. That's my handy macrandy Andy cos he knows my nips luv play and his tweaks make me even hornier if that's poss! As I wonder where his other hand is I feel my kini brief being stretched and a luvly long thick finger easing down my bum til it finds my cunny and slips round. All swirly over my labs and ooOOH fuck that's my clit but I try not to show any surprise cept I give Andy's cock a bit of a nip with my teeth. He likes that kinda punishment so it's all good n great. Then a finger or three is pushing their way deep in my cunny and giving me the kinda fuck saved for Andy's cock and doing pretty fucking well cos his knucks are finding places that cocks can't cos they don't bend like that. Hey evolution, you got some work to do there lol!

Like Andy I am so fucking hornee and in need of a gasm it ain't long before Andy gives me one. Just the once for me it seems but I've given Andy two cos he's squirting on my tongue and I'm getting a full-on Andy tastefest. After I've swallowed like the cumwhore I am I drag my head and sticky clingy hair up to Andy's lips for a spunky smooch.

"You owe me a gasm, fucktoy... " I purr as Andy plays with my nips again as I snuggle beside him on his sunbed which is creaking its protest under both our weight.

"Seems a shame to waste the sun tho, being inside, y'know?" Andy murmurs. And course he's right so I slink back to my sunbed to catch up on the rays while the day is still sunny. Topless. Andy ain't complaining as he dries out his shorts and oggles my tanning titties. And he doesn't complain when I slip my fingers down inside my kini briefs and slide one inside my cunny and give myself a slow-mo gasm-to-go myself to even things. Just the once, right? 

3 comments:

  1. New word..."gasm"...love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not new for me n my lovers... i've been gasming this n gasming that for yonkies! ;-D but andy gets a spesh mention as gasmgetter extremerino! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. God I love your character, makes me giggle every time I read one of your pieces. Absolutely delightful - I don't live over there, but you make me want to come over there. I loved 'cowgirl him right there' but 'gasm' is such a beautiful word too.

    ReplyDelete