Thursday 14 July 2011

self-absorbed



Okay readers you've been introed to Lil Andy my vibe but I usually add a lil ™ to his name which is a bit of a joke started when I first wrote sexc stories for Andy a coupla years ago. I would add ™ to my sighs cos I felt they were custom trademarked for how Andy made me feel spesh my *biggest contentest sigh ever™*. Just thought I'd better explain that in case you thought my formatting was kinda wonky and I wanted to give Lil Andy™ his full name cos he got trademarked after Andy in case you ain't guessed already!

Anyways on with the story...



It's gonna be a long night without Andy my fucktoy lover so Lil Andy™ my vibe gets his turn. Long, molded in pink plastic and battery-powered FTW.

I'm hornee wet beyond belief so tantalising trickles from my twat soak the tops of my black stockings as I think bout how to let Lil Andy™ fuck me in the bestest traditions of his nawtee namesake big n hard bro. 

Pile some cushions on the sofa, top them with a blanket I keep in a bag hidden behind it so my roomie doesn't find it cos I don't want to stain anything with my juices and believe me guys n gals I'm juicing-a-plenty under my thong. I peel it off and the thin stretchy crotch plings outta my softly n super sensitive dribbling slit with a twang that makes my twat twitch even more and my clit go all quivery with needs and anticipation.

Don't need any lube cos the lips tween my thighs are slick and slippery enough but I use some anyways as it makes me feel even hornier. S'weird that ain't it? I get fucking wet when hornee but smearing a few fingers full of lube over my cunny and clit make me even more fucking hornee and I get wetter still. OoooOOOooohhHH letting my fingers tease and tickle my cunny and I'm gnawing my lip trying not to let out too loud a moan or sigh cos that feels fucking fantastic. Back gainst the wall I slide down and crouch on top of the piled cushions and turn the Lil Andy™ dial. He gives out a low mean growl in the dark which Andy would be proud of and which gets muffled in my muffless mound as I slip him up inside. Just Lil Andy's™ tip at first, buzzing at my labs and caressing over my clit. Have to fess missing Andy's hawt sticky cum on top of his cock as he pushes in for that first-fuck-feel but hey that's kinda what the lube is for. A sub for Andy's cum so I get the tube and squirt some on my tits like Andy is spunking his load on them. It's cold not hawt like Andy's sizzly sticky squirts but as I settle on Lil Andy™ so he's totally cunny deep my hands are free and I rub the lube over my nips til it warms up n it ain't a bad sub at all. Now I could just get all self-absorbed and think I don't need Andy to gasm myself but he is awesome and never fails to make me come. In fact after a spesh filthee fuckfest a few weeks back my cunny has been so super sensitive I'm almost gasming just by thinking bout him which is karma for me making him spunking his boxies while sexting him while he was shopping. He ain't gonna forgive me for that any time soon! So my self-absorbed pleasure n play is always skewed Andyways cos if wanna gasm Andy is my man. If I wanna have the gasm of all gasms then I'm always thinking of Andy fucking me, gripping my body to his, his big hands under my knees tugging my thighs apart as his cock thrusts and rams in and out and up and down, over and over and over and over...

So I don't have to fantasise much as my hands rubs my pert nips and smears Andy's lube cum over my tits and bounce on Lil Andy™ and punish him the same way I know Andy luvs me to punish his cock by just not giving a fuck how hard I'm squatting on it and letting my cunny do the filthiest dirtiest thangs to him! Press my palm on my belly and squeeze on Lil Andy's™ hard length, rocking over it and rubbing my soft bare mound until my fingernail seeks out my clit, then two, three push its stinging tense needs against that last bit of ridgy hard uncunnied pink plastic.

Lil Andy™ rams up gainst my cunny and my cunny muscles grip him tighter, squeezing him, milking him for a climax I know won't come. No hot sticky loads and no matter how fantasically fast Lil Andy™ is I miss his Big Bro Andy™ and his cum spurting in me as he grunts his jac into me with animal wildness and I just go all wild back at him.

My over-roused hornee frustration doesn't need it this one time cos I know Andy will make up for not being there every time he is. My rippling cunny goes on auto and I'm gasming fast and hard, panting breaths torn from my throat, my lips like my nails tear at Andy's chest when we fuck. Fingers claw at my nips my clit and try and grip the vibe base and massage my labs. I want it all now, every gasm, every climax evry last fucking drop of Andy's cum or lube or what-fucking-ever and I'm gonna get it. My nekkidness burns and I break out in sweat all over as gushes of wetness slurp at Lil Andy™ as he is crushed by my screaming gasm...

I dunno how much time passes til my shaky quaky Richter scale gasm stops. There's only a lone dull zzzzzz in my belly as the gasmic flutterings subside. Tears run down my cheeks and gushes of my juices soak the blanket.

My ever-ready vibe keeps going and my gasm shimmies into another without my help. I'm multigasmic for Lil Andy™ cos like Andy he won't take no for answer but like I ever have to feel like saying no anyways.

But that doesn't matter cos Lil Andy's™ always hard for me, always there for me when Andy ain't around and I wanna get self-absorbed.


No comments:

Post a Comment