Tuesday 19 July 2011

cloudburst

Ruby's Wank Wednesday: Cloud




Okays it's a typical Brit summer like it was last Sunday cos the forecast says heavy rain all day but when I woke the sun was shining and it was hawt in a humid way.

Now Andy luvs going for long country drives so I call and wrangle my way to going with him. So who cares if it rains cos we're in his car speeding down lush greeny lanes at way too fast speeds but what the fuck I'm with Andy and if he's gonna vroom vroom cross country then my hand is gonna wander to his cock and ease it outta his shorts and play gearstick too!

"Stop that you hornee bitch!" Andy says as my palm and nails grip n tease his cock which his now pretty fucking hard and my thumb is teasing the tip so it goes all oozy n sticky. The faster I rub the more Andy's foot is pedal to metal and the whole speed thing is getting me hornee. Me sitting there in a short denim skirt with no knix on and a plain white tee to match Andy's. Course there ain't no stopping me as I grip Andy's cock even tighter with slight twists and a thumbing to die for. 

"Make me!" is my reply whipping of choice and it ain't long before Andy has to slam his brakes on in a secluded forest lane and grabs me and the bag of blankets I packed so we could sit somewhere and have a cuddlesnogsmooch somewheres. 

Just cos it ain't rained today don't mean it's all dry cos i know playing with Andy's cock I cert am wet thru under my skirt. The ground is all wet from the rain yesterday so as Andy and I squelch our ways thru long wet grass with my pumps getting soaked and Andy's flip-flops slippyslopping with each step but we find a lil huddle of trees that kinda has dryish ground under it so Andy spreads the blanket and have a lil snogfest. Course snog's a relative term cos even tho our tongues n bods are twisty entwined I got my hand down Andy's shorts and am wanking him pretty fucking hard and he's got his hand up my skirt and is finger fucking my cunny like it ain't ever gonna be fucked again! So it ain't long before I'm on my back for a bit of vanilla, skirt tugged up and shorts tugged down and Andy is shugging me hard with one arm trying to hold a thigh up and the other big hand pinning both wrists above my head while still getting his tongue down my throat. 

It's ages since I've been fucked this way cos my position of choice is doggie and Andy's is cowgirl so having him on tops weighing me down is bliss with his tum to my belly and his chest squashing my titties. He's so engrossed and so he fucking should be and I've got my eyes half closed cos he's about to cum and I feel that wonderful tingly tremble throb from his cock that tells me he's gonna fill me right up in one powerful wooshy goosh of spunk and my quivery cunny is nearly gasming too...

Then there's a crash and it ain't the earth moving but it might well have been cos we're so in each other we ain't noticed it's gone all grey and cloudy and splash splash splash! Only it ain't my cunny dripping or Andy gushcumming, well they are but that's beside the points. Big wet heavy splashs all around which the trees are only just giving us a lil shelter.

Now being face up means I get a face full of splashs just as Andy is in mid jac so I get soaked in and out. Andy is kinda covering me so his back is now all wet as I gasm and bring my thighs up in pleasure cos of Andy's sizzling spunkfest and shock as rain cloudbursts down and it's like someone has thrown a bucket of water over us! I hopes it ain't a farmer or someone doing that to cool our fucking cos it would be fucking embarrassing! It ain't but the downpour has the same effect as our gasms are washed away in an almighty fuckus interruptus and we grab the soaked blanket and the dripping remains of what lil modesty is left and huddle under a tree for shelter. 

By nows we're both absototally soaked and Andy's hawt cum is dripping down my thighs too. Andy's tee has gone see-thru which is nice for me to oggle n huggle but so has mine which is all the more obv cos my brafree boobs are stretching it and the cool rain is making my nips poke thru like a coupla dark bullets! Andy eyes them lustily and his wet shorts start making a lil tent. It ain't exactly nice n hawt for another fuck but we didn't exactly finish the last one in a satisfying way so there's a lotta frustration still splashing round, if you see what I means! We're still sitting on the wet blanket as Andy's hands scurry down my tee like two big spiders and start peeling it up and off me!

I don't say a thing as Andy tugs it up so my boobies swing free n drippy and just let my arms raise so he can pullypeel it over my wet face n hair. The rain is getting heavier and it's like having a coldish shower that ain't cooling our horniness but is supersizing it. Some of the hawtest pics Andy sends me of his cock are taken in the shower and we ain't had one together yet so despite being cold n wet I'm still hornee n in need of another Andyfuck™. Yeh I trademark those too cos they're uniquely filthee n stunningly dirtee with just the right amount of kinky-to-go! And you don't get much kinkier than fucking in public in the rain on a muddy wet blanket. Well I suppose you do and I'm waiting to found out how later lol!

I'm joining Andy now as his fingers fumble n slip to unbutton my skirt by tugging his shorts off which keep hooking on his hard cock as he squirms to shimmy from side to side so I can get them out from under his cute arse! We're starting to churn up the blanket in the mud as we kneel up nekkid smooching and clawing at each other's wet slippy skin and Andy's cock pokes me in the belly n tickles it with a sticky smear of spunk. I grab it and aim it tween my thighs n claw his arse towards me with my legs as part as can so it pokes in my cunny instead and slips in and up. Andy grabs my arse and his hands slip to my thighs and start to push me back gainst the tree til he's got his elbows under backs of my knees and he's impaling me with his cock n pinning me to the tree with it. I cross my ankles behind his arse and grip his hips tween my thighs as he pumpthrusts me and my cunny is squelching n squealing with delight cos Andy is home! My fucktoy has found his playcunnypen!

Our wet bods are all slippy and Andy has to hold me spesh hard so I don't slide either way as I claw at his wet back even more and dig my nails in for extra grip and added Andy painypunishing which I can see in his eyes he luvs. Each scratch makes him harder and fuckier and nastee til he's spreading my back over the tree bark and giving me a lil pain thrill too. I kinda luv Andyspanks™ cos when the pain subsides I'm all raw and hornier so the ruff bark makes me more sensitive as Andy punishes my cunny like only my fucktoy can with his cumslut!  

So when Andy finally fills me with his sizzly jizz again my body is burning with sore n sweet sensation as my cunnygasm splashes round my bod like rain ripples in a pond but wetter than wetty wetness! Add to that some drops of clittygasm too as Andy's pubestubble scratches it and fuck I wouldn't mind another rainshug sometime soon but then the weather spoils it by going all sunny again! Stills it was fun n filthee n fearless when it lasted so we pull on our soaked clothes and lie there trying to dry out but secretly hoping there'll be another cloudburst again, kinda...

No comments:

Post a Comment