Thursday 21 July 2011

peek a peak a peek



Andy is such a fucking cunnytease y'know? I mean he's always hawt in that everhornee smouldery way cos he just IS and I'm going all meltywet insides but sometimes he does something even more teasy which just ain't fair!

Sos this time I'm driving cos Andy didn't feel like like it and I'm getting serious twattwitches. Andy is my passenger just SITTING there being hawt and I can't touch him cos my hands are steeringwheelwise or gearsticky and I know which stick I'd pref have my hands on! I'm not as fast a driver as Andy so I dunno if I'm making him hornee or nots so just hope I am. Now Andy's got on these button up shorts and as I'm trying to concentrate n navigate n all those other drivey whatnots I see Andy undo one of those buttons outta the corner of my sight.

"What you doing luvah?" I purr as Andy's hands do something furtive I can't quite see cos there's a roundybout coming up and I'm all this way and that trying to peek but the flurry of traffic is distracting me.

There's no fucking answer and my heads still pinging right to left and back again as I slow and look for a gap. I take another quickie peek and see a diff peak poking outta Andy's shorts. A luvly hornee cummy glisteny peak like a lil mountain covered in snow. Guess I AM making Andy hornee and he wants to have a sneaky wank beside me and then my insides have just gone gooey n my cunny is starting to leak n quiver and my hands are tied up steering which just ain't fair! No-one ever told me kinkee bondage was like this!

Cept Andy ain't wanking. He's just put his hands behind his head and is just SITTING there being a smug bastard cos he knows I know he's got the tip of his cock out and I ain't able to do ANYTHING! I can just imagine his lips curving up in an even more smuggy bastardy fucktoyie smuginess that I would smooch off his face if I could! And he knows it even more cos I'm squirming in my driving seat cos tween my thighs my cunny is drooling n buzzing for Andy's cock mebbe just even a lil peak or tip of it gainst my clit as it smears his cum over it in a hawt sticky massage n if I don't stop thinking bout it soon I'm either gonna crash or gasm or prob both!

"You..." A car nearly pulls out in front of me and I swerve while shouting at the driver to do things which even Andy n I at our fuckiest ain't even able. "You..." I can feel Andy's smuginess fucking with my concentration more and I know his cock is being even smugger if poss. "Oh you FUCKTOY!"  It's prob poking outta Andy's shorts even more cos when its hard it is just so fucking huge n luvly n fuckable and I know I'm sounding like a right cock obsessed slut which is evertru when we're talking bout Andy's so there lol!

Now usually if Andy were driving and I was doing something like playing gearstick with his cock he would find somewhere to pull over and have a fuck so now I know why Andy prefers the country with its lack of cars and people and full of nice green hidey places to have a quick or slow or sneaky shug or three. Me being a towny girl I luv shops which Andy ain't so keen on but nows I'm paying for it bigtime :-P

There's a pay n display coming up which ain't full yet or there's a multistory which I ain't that keen on cos it's all narrow turny ramps n sardine parking but I get an idee so I swerve into the entrance n yank a ticket out of the meter. Andy's smuginess ain't quite so smuggy now as I start driving just a lil bit faster up the ramps n screeching round corners til we're on the toppiest floor which is open air but there ain't another car in sight! Re-fucking-sult! I ease my fuckmobile in a corner far from prying eyes and the stairs door and hope we get a bit of privy for a quick bj. Andy's cock has gone a bit scaredylimp but it's all still very suckable as my lips find the peak and my tongue laps up the sweet sweet taste of Andyspunk. Course Andy ain't gonna be able to WALK after I've finished so I'll just leave him napping in the car while I retail the town to death which makes me even hornier then I guess it's back home for some proper shugfesting. I LUV weekends!

2 comments:

  1. Deliciously horny fun as aways! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx aussie! didya get my email? you never replied! :-P

    ReplyDelete