Wednesday 14 September 2011

two's cumpany but three's allowed part 5: blind man's muff

What has cum befores...

Andy has turned up at Sandie's on Fri Nite with a blonde gal called Trinititties, which is Sandieslang for Trinity. Sandie thinks she's gonna get dumped her for the blonde bitch but Andy is holding Sandie to a threesome she mebbe promised yonks back just cos okays? In Sandie's bedroom a bitch smackdown over Andy's Arse™ tween Sandie n Trinity ends in a draw so it's a tossup over who gets to fuck Andy! Read n wank on... ;-D



'Heads or tails?' asked Trinititties. Oh fuckikins, I'm thinking, I dunno if I can trust her. 'Shouldn't Andy do the coin thang?' Trini's titties shrug... fuck how does she get thems to dos that!? :-P and she tosses the coin to Andy who's now part kneeling up cos his arse is still really rawsum from alls the cropping n whippings. But he's got that mixed expresh of intense pain n luvly blissiful pleasure only a fucktoy like Andy can have cos the look on Andy's Cock™ is Totally Mazing! Like Truly Mega! ;-D I still ain't believings that I ain't had That Marvellous cock in my cunny yet this eve! :-P Only Trinititties MoundMasher! X-O Yeh that's still pretty owchies!

Andy catches the coin and slaps it on the back of his hand with a 'whos gonna call' expresh. I looks at Trinititties n she looks at me. Andy is still looking at both our titties like that's news. 8-P 'Tails!' I call cos I wanna nail Andy's Tail! I'm hopings Andy wants to nail my cunny toos n not Trini's twat after all I've gones thru to gets him! Andy peers under his palm to look at the coin. Cos his expresh is still a lil mixxy I'm not sure if he's pleased or not when he says 'Tails it is!'

'Yaaaaay!' my cunny goes all squee cos at lasties she's getting some Andy Cock™ tho some Tongue Might not be so bads! ;-D 'Whateva' My cunny sighs. 'Me jus wanna have fun!' which I guess means it didn't like Trinititties MoundMasher even tho it was a v.v.v.v. powerful gasm! Obv she wants to get the taste of Trinitwats outta her mouth! :-P

Anyways I has wons my Andy's Cock™ n abouts Time Methinks! Andy lies himself back on the duvet which ain't the easiest thang cos his rawsum arse can barely stand a lil soothing kiss from his cumslut let alones lying on it. :-o Nows he's gotta have his cumslut straddle n cowgirl him which is evens MORE WEIGHT so I hopes Andy really LUVS this kinda pain thang cos I ain't imaging how THAT'S gonna feel! :-P I shimmies on my fishnetted knees cross the bed til Andy™ is Tween My thighs n guide his really hard n huge cockup into my cunny which is shouting 'faster gal faster what's taking yous so fucking long!?' :-P No sense of occasion my cunny! We've both waited yonkies for this n I wanna get my Andy's worth! It's a long sloooooow soothing settle on my Andy's luvly cock™ Til My cunny is full of it n wowsahs Andy's Cock is so fucking erect it's Tugging My belly from the insides n giving my Gasm Spots a real scratchikins! So I kneels there but I don't wanna put my full curvy weight on Andy's Thigh cos my Tubby Massiveness is really gonna hurt his arse but he reaches up n Tickles MyTitties until I ain't gotta choices! WHAM! Full Sandie weight on Andy n full cunny over Andy's Cock! 'OoooOOOH' sighs me cos that last bit of Andy as my bare mound presses gainst his shaved pubes is just RAWSUM plusikins I gotta v.v.v.v pleased cunny which is doing all kinda hornee ripply thangs on Andy's Cock like a welcums homie hug! All snug n fit fittings.

'YeeeHAAAH ride ems cowgal!' My cunny is squeeeing cos it wants me to rock n bounce til it gets a taste of Andy's Cum™ which is soooo TASTY MmmmMMMM! ;-D Andy ain't looking at me in a 'that hurts a lot' kinda way. Well he is but it's a 'that hurts a LOAD but I'm really LUVING IT!' Ain't I gots me the perviestest of fucktoys!? ;-D Fuck YEH luvah n I'm absototally LUVING ITS TOO! So I lets my cunny lead Team Sandie as MC (that's My Cunny but alsos Mistress of Ceremoanies cos both Andy n me is moanings our bliss loudybigtimes! ;-D) to get my hips rocking n swaying n bouncyrumpybumpygrinding on Andy's Cock. Andy is giving out all kinda 'ooohs' n 'aaahs' n 'nnnnn' as my cunny plays trampy trampolines on his groinies! That is til Trinitwats has to do her part which is Andy's Head! She oozes into my sight with a wikkid look that says to me 'That ain't fucking your luvah bitch, THIS is fucking!' Andy™ still has his hands gripping my Titties Manily n is luving how they bouncies with me n jiggle under his fingers n I'm luving it too cos having Andy on my nips just absototally sends me too! But now Blondibitch is gonna spoils it all for mes by sitting on Andy's Face so I ain't even gonna be able to HEAR how I'm pleasing him as she gags him with her Blondibush! Oh NOS! X-P

Bitchititties kneels up and smooches MY ANDY with her cunny gainst his lips. I can see Andy's Tongue™ snaking up and Tasting More Than My comfort zone likes! And she's trying to tongue him backs with her oversize clitty! oh NOES!!! X-P Yukkies! I ain't caring if she's got the sweetestest most delish cunny ever cos I'm sure I winnywinwins that award but that's MY ANDY! I grits my teeth but tries to makes it look like a nice grin as I smash my thighs over Andy's Cock™ Totally Meaning 'Fucking? Blondibitch that AIN'T EVEN TOUCHING HIM!' By nows I could be demolishing houses with my hornee humping on Andy's Cock n hopes my bed is stronger than it looks cos Andy n me have been pretty fucking wild on it befores but now it's warranty testing times! :-O

Course that just makes Trinitricks mores of a cunnylingerer than she already is. She is absototally SNAWGGING Andy's Jaw with her vanil-coloured vaj n I don't have to see Andy's Tongue™ getting HER FLAVA to knows he is Thrilling MyEnemy a ways TOO MUCHIES for me to likes! Okays luvah I said I'd do a hornee threesome for yas but this is Truly Messing with my head n brain not To Mentions Team Sandie's cunny n titties!

Now if there's one thang which being Miss Sandie taught me it's that I CAN fuck n be hornee while being in a Total Mood. Usually if I'm moody n laffless I ain't really able to fuck let alones have a mehgasm. :-P That's one thang my fucktoy has given me (besides all the awesum gasms n fucks anyways) n now he's kinda giving me another hornee supapower which is ANGRY fucking! I now knows where that fingie gasm cames from in the hall cos I was so uptight n annoyed that suddenly having Andy grope my cunny just let it ALL go in the most awesumest way! :-o WowSAH! Now I'm all rage n anger n mood rolled into one horrific hornee she-thang! And am I gonna sit or bounce or hump aways here n let Bitchiknix gonna spoil thangs tween me n Andy? No FUCKING WAYS.

'So Trinity?' I asks as we bounce for Britain on Andy's Cock n Jaw. Only it's more 'So. Trin. Eee. Tee.' with each humpity grind but I ain't gonna types like that cos that would be diff to reads. 'You also into this pain thang like Andy?' Trini's titties shrug again like she ain't interested in anythang I gots to say n I MUST find out how her titties shrug like thats! But her eyes are still daring me to FUCK HER if I gots the belly for it! :-O I think a dare like that deserves a slap, doncha thinks readers? Andy's hands have been groping my titties all this while n v.v.v.v. luvly it is too. So just for a mo I grip his wrists n guide his hands down to let him play clittyfingies. Then as I bounce ups again I draw the flat of my hand back and as I cums down agains... SLAP! Right across HER TRINITITTIES! Big pinkee nips n alls! Her boobs swing to the left, almost do a back flip into her wikkid face n rolls backs down so her knockers knock knock back n forth like a execs desktoy! Andy's Hands™ wonder what all the kerfuffle is up Top Might be n grops arounds til one finds my titties n the other finds Trini's sore swinging boobs. Nows I'm sure not only me but alls you lot reading this think Trinitramps is gonna slaps me back. The evil look in her angel blue eyes kinda says that too! She's gritting her teeth in a 'this is not actually a grin' kinda way as wells but fate intervenes, well actually it's Andy's Hands™ Tween My Titties Mebbe n hers and they sorta draw us togethers so I get like this freaky Trini Zoom as her face almost Touches Mine! Andy is not only in Cock Heaven cos my cunny has got him in a bare hug n Trini's cunny is snawgging Andy's Jaw to DEATH BY EXTASY but his hands don't wanna be lefted out so he's pulled me n Trinititties by our titties closer so he can grope n fondle n do nippy thangs to all four titties at once! Group tittyhuggings! :-O This kinda means an eva so slighty pause in hostilititties cos we're too close to fight n besides which I thinks Trini is enjoying having her titties played with as much as me. Plus Andy's Cock is getting close to spurting his spunk in my cunny which must be a GOGOFUCKINGGOOOOGASM if nots an OOOOHMISWEETIEFUCKINGGAAAAWDGASM if eva n if Andy is licking her out anythangs like he does me I'm surprised Trini ain't gasmed yets either! :-o

So we gots this bitch stare match with Trinititties n me almost nose to nose while Andy's Hands™ play Titty Manhandle FTW. I ain't blinking n Bitchiblueeyes ain't either til her nose twitches then Twitches More Then My Tight-lipped Mouth does a lil quirky smile thang. I can see Trini's cheek quiver n my eyes water cos both of us are suddenly on the verge of gasming the biggie one n OHMIFUCK I'm gonna show her my GASM FACE but so is she! If you've eva tried to hold a sneeze back so your face is doing all kinda emoticons one after other n mebbe a fews at the same times well this looks a gazillitrinillions times WORSER! :-P X-O ;'-D As Andy tickles our titties over the edge it's all Trinititties n me can do to suddenly hold on n hug each other for dear lifeikins cos here cum DA GASM! Trini's tongue suddenly licks my lips open n smoochisnaaawgs me tongue n alls. Our nails scratch n claw each other's backs n fuck she gropes down n digs her nails in my arse too the bitch! Actuallys it's kinda awesum cos Andy does that when we fuck so I forgets its her n just let my gasm think it's Andy which just supasizes it more if that's poss! :-D

Andy's Cock is doing that awesum rawsum tingly throb as it SHOOTS a massive jet of sizzling scorchy spunk right up my cunny which has died, gone to heaven, been resurrected, massacred nastily n is playing a harp on a cloud somewheres for one sexsay strumming sesh! And Trini's angel halo slips to show a face that makes my sluttiness look like innocence! Mebbe guys luv that slut look but to me it's kinda freeky so mebbe if I looked in the mirror while Andy fucks me I'd see something worses! And no luvah that ain't meaning mirrors in the bedroom! :-o Well mebbe I'll thinks bout it, tho perhaps I shouldn't make even slightly vague promises like that cos that's how I gots into THIS MESS! :-P

So how does this story end? Well after fucking MAH-HOO-SIVE shudderly bodyshaky gasms n maxing climaxes like that it's alls the nekkid three of us can do to crawl unders the duvet n falls asleep snuggled togethers! Andy lies in the mid with me on one side n Trinititties on the other. Andy's Hands have had enough of Titties for now and are groping our arses as we cuddle. I open one eye cross Andy's chest from his armpit pillow to see Trini opening an eye too to size me up. It's tempting to say 'this Andy ain't big enough for the both of us' but Andy ain't seeming to mind us fighting over him. In facto I thinks he's enjoying it mebbe just a bits too much! What's better than one hornee cumslut or even two, well I guesses two hornee cumsluts bitchslapping each other over your cock, ain't it luvah?

I reach down and protectively grasp Andy's Cock which is STILL stiff but all the more luvly for it being sticky n cummy in my palm so I gives it a slow sensual wank. Then another hand joins me only it ain't Andy cos I'm sure if he's got one hand still groping my arse the other is on Trinitushies! It's gotta be Trini having the same thought as me and arriving to territoriallititty claim HER stake on my Andy's Cock! Our one open eyes try n stare each other out but I lower my hand so I'm gripping the stubbly base of Andy's Cock n hers slides above mine to grip the rest. Our hands just bout cover all his cock cept for the tippy tip tip which trickles a lil more cum cos fuck what guy AIN'T gonna get hornee even when asleep n stiff when he's got two cumsluts holding it n slowly handyjobbying their bit!? Then it's too much for even Trini n me and our single open eyes droop n close as we go sleepybyes in Andy's arms, all glowy cos he gasmed us at the same times. Trini n me might still be fightings over him but Andy has absototally owned these two cumsluts, at least tonight. :-o

'Until next time bitch.' I murmur as I pass out. Wells I gotta absototally have the last word too, ain't I? ;-D   

No comments:

Post a Comment