Thursday 30 June 2011

screw with a view




It's getting close to hols season time n I'm thinking somewhere hot beautiful n nekkid. Then I stop thinking of Andy n flick thru the travel brochures n catalogues for cheap cheerful breaks Andy n I can cram in over a weekend here n now thru July n August n mebbe September if the summer weather holds. That's a whole lotta shugs from my snuggle bug thug n I wanna give him a sunny tanny cunny to play making like bunny with back!

"You wanna do what!?" he says, well kinda shouts, when I say I fancy a weekend at a naturist beach. Now that's kinda daring for me cos I'm more curvy than slender n gravity ain't a gal's best friend. Andy luvs my amazing breasts but they have a life of their own (cept when Andy's playing with them!) n yeh they're a bit on the droopy side. Don't mention my arse or thighs please. There I've mentioned them now. I just wanna have a tan all over for once so Andy's fave bits glow (or at least glow more than just hornee or gasmish, y'know?) n my kini lines ain't marking out for him where to go!

Andy goes bright red cos I know me nekkid n hot n covered in glowy perspiration will just make him 24/7 hard. Or mebbe harder cos I know I do that to him pretty much always anyways then I realise he's gonna be walking round showing how fucking hornee he is for all n everyone n I guess I get a bit jealous cos every gal on the beach will see what an amazing fucktoy I have. Fuck I have gotta remember to breath when I type cos I just get carried away with how hornee he makes me. And yeh, luvah, I have got the latest pics of your gorge gorge (that's gorge as in gorgeous n gorge as in gorged) cockie on my screen as I type you filthee fucktoy you! :-P

Course going round nekkid ain't without probs for moi n that's besides my droopy mc-boobies. I make Andy 24/7 hard n he makes me 24/7 wet so no matter how dry the weather the forecast tween my tingling thighs n thru my twat is torrential so if you saw the downpour a few days ago over England that's me on a less hornee day!

Now having Andy walking round in public like a living coat hook which I would luv to hang from thanxsofuckinmuchly is one thang but the other is shugging in public which ain't exactly legal n I know Andy would luv. Me too if I'm honest but then with Andy I'm usually up for it whenever n whereever but I'm not sure I want an audience. It'd be like 'Britain's Got Talent' the sex version n I'm not sure I wanna know what Simon Cowell thinks of mine even if I can make Andy cum in loads! Andy's talent is all mine so no ways! I'll give him his scores but it's always 10+ 10+ 10+ n sometimes even more! He's a real gasm to go guy!

So we compromise n holiday near a naturist beach in Norfolk so I wear a kini n sarong n Andy tries hard (empho def on 'hard' lol) to stop his shorts from being twanged off by his ever-so-fuckin-erect cock which you could hang an entire cloakroom on n I'm gonna join it soon I hopes!

Now beaches ain't known for cover unlike fields of long grass or in a lil nook of trees in a forest so finding somewhere to shug is just a lil bit diff. I decide mebbe we should go 'sunburn-style' (that's secretly shugging in public like the very firstest story I wrote for Andy n you can read at Literotica like here ). So finding a lil sandy cleft tween some rocks (not the other sandie cleft - that cums later! ;-D ) that's kinda mostly hidden, Andy lays a towel down so he don't get sand up his arse (or me for that matter if he decides he's had enough of me cowgirling him - yeh, like that's ever gonna happen lol!) n slips his shorts off. Well tries to cos his cock is now like Lil Andy hard pink plastic stiff n won't do as it's told n his stretchy waistyband keeps getting caught on it! Poor Andy! He's now bright pink again n it ain't from sunburn. Not that kinda sunburn but mebbe the other nawtee story type if we don't get caught! 

After what feels like yonks to a hornee gal n her sexc fucktoy which is prob only a min or so, Andy is lying on his back n I've got a towel wrapped round my waist to hide fact I've stripped my kini off. Okays so my cunny ain't getting any sun but it's so fulla Andy's cock as I straddle him n slowly rock back n forth I'm way past caring. He can tan my insides like he usually does n I get a luvly view down the sunny beach at the same time! Andy has a luvly view of my boobs n droopy is good as I lean forward so he can lick n suck them like i luv him to! Picture postcard phucking! And if you don't like my creative spelling then phuck off! :-P

So Andy my fucktoy luvah this is for you... wanna punish your penis as we phuck cos you're perfect! Mwah!


2 comments:

  1. Loved it! Hilarious and horny. Would love to have seen the pair of you trying to hide your arousal on a nude beach. :oP

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx aussie! hugz n mwah!

    ReplyDelete